Pretty Posh Events is a boutique Event Planning and Design Company, based out of North Brunswick NJ and serving the tri-state area as well as several destinations. Owner Abby Ayeh's love for fashion, interior design and all things design related led to the creation of Pretty Posh Events a few years ago. Pretty Posh Events specializes in chic, stylish and sophisticated event design, tailored specifically to each client's vision.
1. I started out my career in Investment Management, and worked for a Hedge Fund for over 7 years before making Event Planning and Floral Design my full time job.
2. I was born in Ghana, (#TeamGhanaJollof), I'm a wife and mother to 3 adorable angels ages 9, 7 and 4 months and yes I do make a mean Jollof dish.
3. Whenever we can squeeze in the time, the hubby and I can binge watch multiple seasons of some of our favorite shows at a go.
4. I'm a dessert fanatic. I go straight to the dessert menu before looking at the main meal and I am completely ok with brownies for breakfast.
5. I am very passionate about my work, my design aesthetic is heavily influenced by fashion and although my favorite colors are black and white, I love nothing more than exploring design through colors and textures.
If you wish to be considered for membership to The Coterie, please complete this form or send an email with the information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We carefully handpick our vendors not just based on the number of years in business, but the quality of your work. So new businesses are welcome to apply. Just make sure your work is top-notch!
Looking to enhance your business practices and professional abilities during a three-day conference for wedding and event professionals of the multicultural market, all set within a gorgeous tropical escape? Register today for the 2019 MunaLuchi Coterie Retreat, hosted in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas. Early-bird pricing available until March 31st! Reserve your spot now before it fills up!