Getting tired of Gatsby-era inspiration shoots? Probably not. There's just something about that the style that represents the 1920's that will never get old. Black and white art deco motifs, sleek charmeuse gowns...this styled shoot sent to us by JKB Young Photography will definitely take you back to that era. Here's what the photographer had to say...
For those who swoon over Gatsby-era styling and fashion, you are in for a treat! Fox Events and Design and I decided to look a little closer to Manhattan and were totally inspired by the intrigue and mystique of the Harlem Renaissance. Created with clean black and white art deco motifs in mind, this shoot is an exciting modern interpretation of uptown NYC in the 1920s.
From the sleek charmeuse Harper Gown (Schone Design) to the vintage flapper necklace (used here as a head piece), our bride and groom look amazing! So thrilled with all the vendors that came together on this– I couldn’t be more excited.
- Photography: JKB Young Photography http://www.jkbyoung.com/
- Florals: Orlando's Blooms http://www.orlandosbloomnyc.
- Dress: Schone Bridal http://schonedesign.com/
- Hairpiece: Vintage flapper necklace
- Event Planning: Fox Events and Design http://www.foxeventsanddesign.
- Stationary: 9 Juniper Street www.9juniperstreet.com
- Venue: Cotton Club http://cottonclub-newyork.com/
- Hair: Priscilla Jay https://facebook.com/
- Makeup: Rachel Rodriguez http://www.rachel-mua.com/
- Ring: Pippin http://pippinvintage.com/