Today's styled shoot is full of whimsical vintage romance that creates warm feelings of nostalgia for a simpler yet glamorous time. This shoot shows how brides can incorporate vintage elements into their wedding while maintaining a modern sensibility.
" Our featured couple are newlyweds and former high school sweethearts, Mahlet Endale and Jesse Woodward. Our theme of A Retro-Modern Wedding is an ode to the classics but with a pop of colorful modern flair. Lace, gold, and pearls, coupled with the classic vintage style of tea length dresses, and china produce a retro feel. Modern meets Retro, with bold colors such as Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid, metallic orange, gold and pink. The theme is a fusion of Nancy’s love for classic, vintage style and N’neka’s love of modern, bold colors. Unlike most styled shoots, this photo session features a real couple, showcasing genuine interaction and emotion in a wedding setting."
- Photography: Images By N’neka
- Vendor Coordination, Theme Generation, Event Timeline: Nancy Uche- Wed Becomes Her Wedding Planning & Coordination
- Make-Up: Monica Parrott- Alter Ego Makeup
- Wedding Gown: Mesita Partridge- Ivory Bridal & Formal
- Men’s wear: Damani Zayas- Savvi Formalwear
- Stationery: Rebecca Diane- Rebecca Diane Invitation Boutique
- Linen Design Décor, Décor Pieces: Sherell Campbell-Daniels- The Head Table
- Floral Design, bouquets, centerpiece, floral pieces: Jeanna Bailey, Martin Kemp- Floral Matters
- Cake: Lameeka Edwards- Cakes by Lameeka
- Chivari Chairs: Cheryl Estes Hollis- Sweet Seats
- Bridal Accessories: Christina Samara- Everything Angelic
- Location: Callanwolde Fine Arts Center