Do you have a love for weddings? Have you been craving to get into the publishing industry? Our company is growing exponentially, and so is our team! Munaluchi Bride is the #1 print/digital/online destination for multicultural weddings. We’re currently seeking energetic and talented content curators, marketers, sales associates, and editorial interns to join our team. We have a small but amazingly talented team, so we would love to add more energetic and talented professionals to our growing family.
Overview: MunaLuchi is a multicultural global technology company serving the $200 billion international wedding and events industry. We cater to the growing multicultural wedding and events industry throughout the world with a vertical online marketplace connecting engaged couples to event professionals. With twenty five percent of weddings in the multicultural space, we are the leading global technology company servicing this market. Our site allows engaged couples to search our database for event professionals proficient in these weddings and events.
Keys to fitting into the Munaluchi company culture…
Btw, have you read our Mission Statement yet? Read it here.
Be able to communicate effectively
Be a team player
Have a great understanding of customer service
Be a relationship builder
Take initiative any chance you can
Be willing to learn new principles and skills
Be open to constructive criticism
Be able to multitask
Be familiar with new and emerging technology
Be creative and think outside of the box
Be ready to grow beyond your wildest imagination
So if you love weddings and magazines, then take a look at the opportunities below!
Marketing/Editorial Assistant ***NEW***
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing/Editorial Assistant to join the MunaLuchi Team! We are seeking enthusiastic, entry-level candidates. The Marketing/Editorial Assistant will provide administrative support to the Associate Editor and Editor-in-Chief and Marketing/Sales Director and act as a liaison between the Marketing and Editorial Teams.
- Researching of keywords and collaborating on Article ideas
- Executing SEO driven writing assignments
- Updating Editorial Calendar
- Pitch and Write 2-3 original pieces weekly – including but not limited to listicles, news updates, trend reports and more.
- Occasional writing for print magazine
- Assisting Associate Editor on Editorial features
- Corresponding with customers via phone and email regarding Editorial/Social Media features
- Curating and Scheduling of Social Media posts for various Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest accounts under the MunaLuchi brand
- Evaluating submissions as needed
- Curating/Scheduling of weekly/monthly newsletter
- Resizing/Prepping of images for online articles
- Providing administrative support including answering phones, mailing out of magazine orders, scheduling of meetings and appointments and maintaining editorial files.
- Tech/Internet savvy
- Strong writing skills with excellent grammar
- Team player
- Experience with Adobe Suite a plus, Google Analytics and scheduling tools like Later and Planoly
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Self-starter with ability to work on short and longterm projects and bring a fresh perspective
- Creative and fun, witty writing style
- Bachelor’s Degree or option for college credits if working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Media and/or Marketing
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
• Bachelors degree. If currently a college student, college credit is available.
Location: Mount Holly, NJ (Our Headquarters)
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours/week | 9am-5pm)
The Editorial Intern will be responsible for pitching and writing editorial content on our website, including weddings, engagement sessions, news and fashion stories, management of submissions, and content curation. This position is a 6 month internship.
Location: Remote. You’ll be able to do this job from anywhere.
Hours: Minimum of 20 hours per week
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship for a duration of 6 months. College credit available.
Duties: Including but not limited to…Article writing, content curation for our blog and social media channels, management of submissions. Image handling and tagging.
Requirements: Must be a strong writer than can understand and write in our “voice” with strong attention to grammar. Previous blogging experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. Proficiency with Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred. Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
This internship is unpaid but college credit is available.
Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design intern for Munaluchi, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team! This internship will give you the opportunity to enhance your professional development while building your portfolio.
Location: Mt. Holly, NJ or Remote
Hours: Varies based on projects
Compensation: This is a non-paid internship. College credit available. Opportunity for freelance paid work available for exceptional candidates
- Design and creation of print-ready graphics
- Layout and design of various projects including event invites, blog graphics, banner ads, marketing material, and social media posts.
- Resizing and tagging of images in CMS
Please submit both a resume and a cover letter as well as a link to your design portfolio.
- Formal graphic design training
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Consistency in design and strong attention to detail
- Strong typography background
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Extremely reliable
- Passion for design and lifestyle
This opportunity is excellent for anyone who is interested in getting their feet wet in the wedding and events industry. Interns will gain hands-on experience in not only design but all aspects of what it takes to run a magazine and high traffic website.
We would love to hear from you! We are looking for energetic and talented individuals to add to our growing team. Please use this form below to apply for an open position.