Do you have a love for weddings? Have you been craving to get into the publishing industry? Our company is growing exponentially, and so is our team! Munaluchi Bride is the #1 print/digital/online destination for multicultural weddings. We’re currently seeking energetic and talented content curators, marketers, sales associates, and editorial interns to join our team. We have a small but amazingly talented team, so we would love to add more energetic and talented professionals to our growing family.
Overview: MunaLuchi is a multicultural global technology company serving the $200 billion international wedding and events industry. We cater to the growing multicultural wedding and events industry throughout the world with a vertical online marketplace connecting engaged couples to event professionals. With twenty five percent of weddings in the multicultural space, we are the leading global technology company servicing this market. Our site allows engaged couples to search our database for event professionals proficient in these weddings and events.
Keys to fitting into the Munaluchi company culture…
Btw, have you read our Mission Statement yet? Read it here.
Be able to communicate effectively
Be a team player
Have a great understanding of customer service
Be a relationship builder
Take initiative any chance you can
Be willing to learn new principles and skills
Be open to constructive criticism
Be able to multitask
Be familiar with new and emerging technology
Be creative and think outside of the box
Be ready to grow beyond your wildest imagination
So if you love weddings and magazines, then take a look at the opportunities below!
The Editorial Intern will be responsible for pitching and writing editorial content on our website, including weddings, engagement sessions, news and fashion stories, management of submissions, and content curation. This position is a 6 month internship.
Location: Remote. You’ll be able to do this job from anywhere.
Hours: Minimum of 12 hours per week
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship for a duration of 3-6 months. College credit available.
Duties: Including but not limited to…Article writing, content curation for our blog and social media channels, management of submissions. Image handling and tagging.
Requirements: Must be a strong writer than can understand and write in our “voice” with strong attention to grammar. Previous blogging experience is preferred but will train the right candidate. Proficiency with Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred. Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
This internship is unpaid but college credit is available. Please submit both a resume and a cover letter.
Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design Intern for Munaluchi, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team! This internship will give you the opportunity to enhance your professional development while building your portfolio.
Location: Mt. Holly, NJ or Remote
Hours: Varies based on projects
Compensation: This is a non-paid 3 month internship. College credit available. Opportunity for freelance paid work available for exceptional candidates
- Design and creation of print-ready graphics for social media and custom products.
- Layout and design of various projects including event invites, blog graphics, banner ads, marketing material, and social media posts.
- Resizing and tagging of images in CMS
Please submit both a resume and a cover letter as well as a link to your design portfolio.
- Formal graphic design training
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Consistency in design and strong attention to detail
- Strong typography background
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Extremely reliable
- Passion for design and lifestyle
This opportunity is excellent for anyone who is interested in getting their feet wet in the wedding and events industry. Interns will gain hands-on experience in not only design but all aspects of what it takes to run a magazine and high traffic website.
Customer Advocate (part-time)
Customers are the lifeline of any organization. At MunaLuchi, we pride ourselves on brilliant customer service and are looking to add an exceptional Customer Advocate to our growing team.
As a Customer Advocate at MunaLuchi, you’ll engage in the following company Customer Service pillars:
- Communication – Provide useful and timely information
- Responsiveness – Resolve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
- Commitment – Actively listen and make yourself available for resolutions for the customers’ unique needs.
- Proactiveness – Provide solutions to problems before the customer realizes a problem exists. Think ahead.
- Evolution – Customers should feel more empowered than before they started working with you.
Location: Mt. Holly, NJ / Remote until CDC mandates are lifted.
Hours: Part-time/ 20 hours per week/ Mon. – Fri.
- Troubleshoot, create opportunities and upsell or cross-sell across our platforms and throughout the customer journey.
- Keep well-documented records of customer interactions.
- Strive to meet customer expectations utilizing high-level telephone and e-support for customers across all verticals in the Muna Media Group Enterprise including Munaluchi Bride, MunaMommy, and Coterie Retreat.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Muna Media Group ecosystem of brands, software, and products.
- Pitch ideas and provide feedback to Executive Team for improvement and initiatives.
- Generate sales leads.
- Educate, engage, and delight customers via our Community Platform (Muna Network) and Social Media platforms.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Daily and weekly customer calls.
- Produce resources and content to captivate and engage our customers including administration of weekly and monthly customer newsletters.
- Other duties as needed.
- Strong conflict resolution and de-escalation skills.
- Basic experience with social media marketing.
- Familiarity with Instagram and Facebook.
- Superior communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Ability to fit into a startup-culture, wearing many hats and liaising between Sales, Marketing, and Editorial departments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong phone handling skills and the ability to listen actively.
- Self-starter that takes initiative.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Quiet workstation when remote work is required.
This opportunity is excellent for anyone who is interested in getting their feet wet in the wedding and events industry in a Customer Success capacity. Previous customer service experience is preferred, but we are happy to train the right candidate.
High School or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
We would love to hear from you! We are looking for energetic and talented individuals to add to our growing team. Please use this form below to apply for an open position.