Munaluchi Bride 2014 Escape to Paradise Contest sponsored by Beaches Edge Anguilla and Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Munaluchi Bride Escape to Paradise Contest (the “Contest”) begins on Monday May 12, 2014 12:00 AM EST and ends on May 25, 2014 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Couples can enter at anytime starting, May 12, 2014 at 12:00 am EST until May 20, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. (Entry period)
Round 1 voting begins at 12:00 am EST on Saturday May 17, 2014 until Tuesday May 20, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. (Voting Period)
Round 2- Only the top finalists will move on to round 2 based on number of votes. A chance to win Bonus Votes will be introduced in Round 2 for the top finalists.
Round 2 voting begins at 12:00 am on Wednesday May 21, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm on Sunday May 25, 2014. EST. (Voting period)
Grand Prize Winner is the eligible entrant that represents the couple with the most votes.
The Contest is presented by Munaluchi Bride Magazine, PO BOX 900, Moorestown, NJ 08057 (sometimes hereinafter singularly referred to as the “Presenter”) and Sponsored by Beaches Edge Anguilla and Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc, 216 W. Ohio Street, Floor 5, Chicago, IL 60654.
This Contest is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older as of date of entry. Entrants must enter via the Munaluchi Bridal Facebook Fanpage as of date of entry to be eligible. Only one entrant per couple. Couple must be either engaged or married. Entries for the Contest must be received prior to the expiration of the Contest Entry Period. This Contest is void in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and wherever prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Employees of Presenter and Sponsor; any promotional companies or advertising agencies participating in the Contest and employees of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates; any persons involved in the creation, development, or implementation of this Contest; and any other persons or entities directly associated with this Contest and any members of their immediate families or households are ineligible to participate. By submitting an entry form, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations that govern sweepstakes.
The eligible entrant representing the couple with the most votes will receive the following for Grand Prize:
• 3 night stay between May 26, 2014 and November 15, 2014 in either the Beaches Edge West OR Beaches Edge East 5 Bedroom Villas (The Villa) in Anguilla, British West Indies. Dates subject to availability. East or West villa selection subject to villa availability and owner’s discretion.
• Travel Reimbursement – Airfare is not included and is the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner but $1,000 travel reimbursement paid by check and mailed within 10 business days after the Grand Prize Winner checks out of The Villa.
• Title of Munaluchi Escape to Paradise Couple 2014
• Restrictions:The Grand Prize and Additional Prize items included therein are not transferable or assignable, or redeemable for cash or any other consideration, and no substitutions will be allowed except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value or nature if advertised prize is not available. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the payment of all applicable taxes. Grand Prize Winner will receive Award Letter from Munaluchi Bride Magazine and must contact Neil Freeman of Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc., the owner of Beaches Edge Anguilla, directly to claim the Grand Prize at the email address and contact information provided to Grand Prize Winner by Presenter.
• Meals, drinks, gratuities and items of personal nature are not included unless stipulated.
• The Grand Prize Winner has 60 days starting from Saturday, May 26, 2014 to Wednesday, July 23, 2014 to complete their reservation and show proof of travel arrangements for their stay dates at The Villa. To complete their reservation, the Grand Prize Winner must email Neil Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-640-7420 to request stay dates, subject to availability. Neil Freeman or his employee will provide written confirmation of the reservation along with a Villa Rental Agreement. The Grand Prize Winner must sign and return the provided Villa Rental Agreement to Neil Freeman, Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc. 216 W. Ohio Street, Floor 5, Chicago, IL 60654 or by fax to 866-796-0653 and receive email confirmation from villa owner Neil Freeman or his employee, that the reservation is complete. Once the reservation is complete and still within the same 60 day timeframe, the Grand Prize Winner must show proof to Neil Freeman or his employee that arrangements for travel to The Villa for the stay dates have been booked. Noncompliance by the Grand Prize Winner within this time period will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Grand Prize and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner.
• A check for $1,000 from Freeman Realty Advisor’s, Inc. in the Grand Prize Winner’s name will be mailed to the Grand Prize Winner within 10 business days after checking out from The Villa to the address that the Award Letter from Munaluchi Bride Magazine was originally mailed. The Grand Prize Winner must cash the check within 3 months from check issued date.
• The Villa accommodates a maximum of 10 people, including the Grand Prize Winner. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner to ensure that all guests staying in The Villa adhere to the terms and conditions of the signed Villa Rental Agreement.
Trip is valid until 11/15/2014. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability. Extensions will not be permitted. Guests of the Grand Prize Winner must stay during the same stay dates as the Grand Prize Winner and share The Villa.. A maximum of 10 people may occupy The Villa during the stay. Trip and travel insurance are not included. Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner’s guests must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, valid passport, VISA, etc.) in order to travel. All expenses not specifically and expressly provided herein are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and the Grand Prize Winner’s guests, including without limitation, domestic airfare/transportation to/from The Villa, except as expressly provided above (which, for the avoidance of doubt does not include incidental charges, telephone calls, tips and gratuities.)
HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter the Contest by accessing the entry screen at www.facebook.com/munaluchibridal , clicking on the “contest tab” and fully completing the on-screen entry form and transmitting the information to the Sponsor before 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on May 20, 2014. Your full name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, and date of birth and demographic information are required for entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online carrier apply. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified. An entry will be deemed to have been made by the “authorized account holder” of the email address utilized at the time the entry is made. For purposes herein, the “authorized account holder” refers to the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Only ONE entry per couple and per person is allowed. If an entrant is determined to have sent more than one entry form, that entrant will be disqualified. All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transmission and/or computer error.
Random Drawing Odds/Winner:
The potential winner of the Contest will be selected by their peers via voting application on the Munaluchi Bridal Magazine facebook fanpage, during the Voting Period. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone and/or U.S. mail on or before using the contact information provided on the winner’s entry form. Each entrant is responsible for the accuracy of the information included in his/her entry. The Grand Prize drawing shall be final and conclusive. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will be determined by the actual number of eligible entries received and number of votes received. Potential Grand Prize winner(s) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Grand Prize, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner determined at random from all eligible entries received. If Grand Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and the Grand Prize forfeited, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner determined at random from all eligible entries received. The name of the winner of the Contest will be available after. To obtain this information, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Munaluchi Bride– Winner, c/o Munaluchi Bride Magazine PO BOX 900, Moorestown, NJ 08057.
Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine legitimate operation of a sweepstakes may constitute a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from and/or to prosecute any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any such tampering also will result in ineligibility to win the Grand Prize in the Contest.
This contest is not affiliated with Facebook. Munaluchi Bride has the right to eliminate a contestant if fraudulent activity occurs include fake facebook accounts, fake entries, or invalid voting methodologies. Contest open to any engaged or married couple within the United States.
Terms and Conditions:
Sponsor is in no way liable for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from computer malfunctions, misdirected or incomplete entries, or acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. The winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or the use or misuse of the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and award the Grand Prize from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or suspension.
By entering this Contest, each entrant hereby voluntarily and irrevocably releases, holds harmless and agrees not to institute any claim against Sponsor, Munaluchi Bride Magazine and Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc. or Beaches Edge Anguilla and the other prize providers named above, and/or any of their respective affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any losses, damages, or expenses from any and all injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property loss) arising from or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, (1) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize awarded herein; and/or (2) participation in the Contest or any prize related activities.
Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner grants Sponsor permission to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). By entering the Contest, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to have their entry information made available to the Sponsor. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that Munaluchi Bride Magazine and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries may send you promotions and special offers they feel may be of interest to you. By entering the Contest, entrants and the winner agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity, inequity or error in the Official Rules of the Contest, and/or of the Contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of, and interpretations of these Official Rules by, the Sponsor, which in all respects shall be final and binding.
THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES, SHALL GOVERN THE CONTEST. ENTRANTS WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
All rights reserved. Official Rules may be copied for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Click here to enter.
Munaluchi Bride Magazine PO BOX 900, Moorestown,NJ 08057 and Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc. and Beaches Edge Anguilla.
Beaches Edge Anguilla and Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc. 216 W. Ohio Street, Floor 5, Chicago, IL 60654
Munaluchi Bride Magazine PO BOX 900, Moorestown,NJ 08057 and Freeman Realty Advisors, Inc. and Beaches Edge Anguilla.
Munaluchi Bride Magazine. PO BOX 900, Moorestown,NJ 08057