Gold evokes regal elegance which makes it a perfect tone to incorporate into your wedding decor.
Today’s styled shoot beautifully mixes cream, gold and champagne tones for a feel that timeless and sophisticated. Bridal gown designer Manal Chamseddine of Brides & Tailor shares,
It’s a Royal Gold/Champagne Styled Shoot at a gorgeous inside venue which was once a treasury in Michigan. Can you believe that we even got the chance to take photos at the vault? :) The dress was custom made by Brides & Tailor and designed by me, and the amazing planners made sure the floral work and everything else truly matched the theme we had.
It was so amazing to come back stronger than ever after the hard COVID-19 wave that hit Michigan this Spring, and create magic with all of these amazing Michigan Talents!Manal Chamseddine of Brides & Tailor
We love the laser cut gold invitations, and the champagne wedding cake with intricate flower overlays. See all of the details below.
- Photography: Lauren Heath Photography
- Event Planner: Love Infinity Ink
- Planner: Kennedy Planning Co
- Florist: Blue Sky Bouquet
- Dress Designer: Brides & Tailor LLC
- Venue: The Treasury
- Makeup Artist: Configure Beauty Detroit
- Hairstylist: Configure Beauty Detroit
- Linens: Luxe Event Linen
- Videography: Mas Media Films
- Cake Designers: Mackenzie’s Sugar House
- Invitations: Designed with Amore
- Model: Taylor Cason
- Model: Jacob Kennedy
- Model: Christine Wang
- Model: Scott Field