Our readers appreciate a strong focus on stellar photography and attention to great fashion + details.
- Accepted submissions will not be considered for print unless exclusive, i.e. has not been previously featured (or submitted) on/to any other blogs or magazines. If the work you are submitting has been featured previously on a blog and/or magazine it may still be considered for a feature on our website. Just let us know in the submissions form.
- Please note: We will NOT add any additional vendors after the post is published. Also, hyperlinks on our website and @mentions on IG are only guaranteed for our Coterie Members.
- Once you submit this form, you are agreeing that posts will not be removed after being published.
- By submitting your work to us, you are certifying that you have notified all parties involved in the Event and have authorization from the photographer/videographer to submit photos/videos to us.
Submissions Guidelines – Online
Complete the form below. *** Coterie Members, please use the special form for Coterie Submissions to submit your work to us. If you can not locate the link in your Coterie Guide, shoot us an email. ***
Using the form below, include a link to your images. We require about 75-100 of the best images of your wedding or styled shoot. For engagement sessions, 25-50 images are required. Images should be sized at 1200 pixels wide (ensure the width is at least 1200pixels wide) and at 72 dpi. If your images are not sized properly, there will be a delay in getting your submission approved.
Watermarks – If your event is selected for publication, we do not publish watermarked images. The photographer, along with all other vendors, will be credited in the vendor credits section of the article.
Munaluchi Submissions may take up to 8-12 weeks to get an approval on a submission. F or Coterie Members, you will receive a response within 3 weeks. Not a Coterie Member? Request an invite to join. Interested in joining The Coterie, our network of wedding professionals? Click here to apply for an invitation.
No submissions will be published without a completed questionnaire and a list of full vendor credits. It is not mandatory to include a completed questionnaire with your submission, but if you choose to and your submission is approved, it will expedite the publish date.
While we appreciate your submission, we can not respond to each and every one. If you submitted an event and have not gotten a response, feel free to follow up with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we received it, and/or get feedback on why it was not accepted.
By completing this form you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and understand that in addition to your event being featured on any Munaluchi platform, it may be shared with one of our partner publications. If we choose to share with our partners, you will be notified in advance.
Submissions Guidelines – PRINT
We accept real weddings, engagements, and styled shoots for print.
The review process for print is longer than that of online submissions, requiring around 2 -3 months. If your submission is accepted into the final review process as a possible print feature, you will be notified. If you would like to forgo being reviewed as a possible print feature, wanting only to remain an online feature due to the timeline of the review process, you may let us know via email.
To be considered for print, complete the submissions form, in the same manner as an online submission. All submitted events are reviewed for inclusion in print first, then online. If your event is accepted for print, you will be notified and hi-resolution images will be requested (8″x 12″ (Pixels: 2400 x 3600-wide) 300 dpi). Our print magazines are released seasonally four times a year, initially in digital format followed by print. For more information and announcements on submission calls, join our mailing list!
- Please note – We do not accept any events for print that have been featured elsewhere.
- Please do not submit events that took place more than 12 months from the date of submission.
Quick Submission Tips
- Images we like: Vertical images of the bride, images of the bridesmaids, bouquet shots (bride holding bouquet), groomsmen, vertical images of the cake(s), well-style stationery, reception table decor in multiple views and orientation, other paper goods, beauty shots, pets, flower girls and ring bearers, well-styled bridal/groom fashion details, other wedding decor details.
- Provide information about the couple in your submission. We love a great story!
- Provide a mix of vertical and horizontal images.
- Stay away from special effects in photographs.
- Do not send galleries with hundreds of images. We will pass by your submission and get to it after reviewing everything else.
- We appreciate photojournalistic storytelling, but chances are, we are not going to feature many images of guests dancing. Give us a few and save the rest of those images for the clients:)
Full names of couple:
How did you meet?
Tell us about the proposal
Wedding Style: Describe your wedding attire (Dress? Suit?). What was the wedding shopping experience like for you?
Culture: Did you incorporate any culture into your wedding? If yes, tell us more.
Memories: What is your best memory from your wedding?
Advice: What is the best wedding advice you can give to engaged couples?
What gifts did y0u give to your bridesmaids and groomsmen:
Gifts for one another:
Ceremony entrance song:
First dance song:
We like to include a list of vendors to help future brides. Please provide your list of vendors. To prevent delay of your event being posted, please include ALL vendors involved and be sure to include their website urls where applicable. Provide vendor details for the following that apply: wedding dress designer, wedding dress salon, bridesmaids dresses, hair/makeup, shoes, ceremony location, reception location, photography, videography, wedding planner, florist, cake, stationery, event designer, groom’s attire, groomsmen attire, and any other additional vendors.
Please note: We will NOT add any additional vendors after the post is published. Also, hyperlinks on our website and Instagram @mentions are only guaranteed for our Coterie Members.
For Engagement Sessions:
Full names of couple:
Location of Engagement shoot:
How did you meet?
Tell us your proposal story:
The engagement session: Describe your engagement session. Did you have a theme?
What did you do on your first date?
What’s your favorite thing to do as a couple?
How has wedding planning been so far?
Tell us what you’re looking forward to most on the wedding day.
Your vendors: (List your photographer and any other vendors you’d like to credit for your engagement session.)
For Anniversaries and Vow Renewals
When did you get married and where?
What was your wedding like?
As you celebrate your anniversary, what do you remember most about your wedding day?
Was there anything you would have done differently for your wedding?
What are your favorite things to do as a couple?
Do you have any children or pets? If so, tell us how many and what type of pets.
When it comes to Career, what do both of you do and how do you make time for each other?
What would you say are the most important elements for a successful marriage?
How do you keep the spark in your marriage?
Tell us about the shoot. What inspired it?
What do you love most about one another?
What advice can you give for newlyweds?
List all Vendors:
For Styled Shoots and Celebrations
Description: Describe the inspiration for your styled shoot or celebration. Tell us what the theme was and specifics on any special elements or details.
Celebrations: Make sure to also tell us when the celebration took place and the location.
Your vendors: We like to include a list of vendors to help future brides. Please provide your list of vendors. To prevent delay of your event being posted, please include ALL vendors involved and be sure to include their website addresses where applicable. Provide vendor details for the following that apply: wedding dress designer, wedding dress salon, bridesmaids dresses, hair/makeup, shoes, ceremony location, reception location, photography, videography, wedding planner, florist, cake, stationery, event designer, and any other additional vendors.
Please note: We will NOT add any additional vendors after the post is published. Also, hyperlinks on our website and @mentions on IG are only guaranteed for our Coterie Members.