Now that black and white is being crowned the new neutral, this classic eye-catcher can be found all over. Scour the fashion world and you’d find it on the feet of Parisian runways and wrapped around taste-makers walking the streets of Milan. For those bold enough to conquer the trend itself, there is a timeless and chic statement to be made.
We’re currently obsessing over the use of black and white in the home and how the cat-walking trend can be used to amplify our own spaces. If you’re bold enough to master this contrasting technique, your rooms can achieve the crafted look of a true style maven.
View 7 posh black and white interiors that we love!
If you want to add a hint of black and white for starters, here are a few pieces that will do the trick while also being budget-friendly.
1. Use a pinstripe mannequin to hang your statement jewelry and other fine collector pieces. ($59, onekingslane.com)
2. Make a statement with a striped cowhide rug. ($298, domino.com)
3. Throw a pillow with pattern play on your bed or couch for flare. ($19, target.com)
4. Liven up any corner with an accent chair. ($196 jossandmain.com)
5. A bold black and white print can bring a wall to life. ($240, bloomingdales.com)
6. A table lamp with some serious pop can be just what a desk or nightstand needs. ($199, crateandbarrel.com)
7. Spice up flower arrangements by placing them in a striped vase. ($39, onekingslane.com)