Set against a breathtaking backdrop of rust-colored flowers and decor, couture bridal robes and curve-hugging bridesmaid gowns take front and center in this stunning editorial. To add the perfect finishing touch, each look is accented with custom glam headpieces by SuRenia Bridal.
Florist Kristen of Panache Style shared this about the inspiration behind the shoot.
In designing the flowers my whole thought process was this needs to feel like bohemian glam. We wanted people to see the glamorous side of an old Hollywood vibe mixed with Bohemian chic.Kristen of Panache Style
This styled shoot inspiration is perfect for the Muna Bride or Bridesmaid who is looking for Avante grade, non-traditional looks. See the details below.
Sexy Bridal Robes
- Venue: DuPont Building
- Photography: Stanlo Photography
- MUA: MUA Tia of YSBeautyCo
- Hair Stylist: Hair By Estylez
- Videographer: Bricks Group Media
- Floral Design & Ren: Panache Style
- Creative Director/Coordinator: Mikiayla Dames
- Custom Robes: Veronica TABi
- Custom Dresses: Phylicia Ellis
- Headpieces & Accessories: SuReina Bridal