Brooklyn Braised prepares locally sourced farm-to-table meal plans to discerning palates throughout the boroughs. They are also a full-service caterer providing custom menu design and event execution for intimate family gatherings to large-scale corporate programs.
“Before designing a menu for an event, we meet with clients to better understand their relationship with food,” shares Christa. “We take everything into account from dietary restrictions to the season, creating a Taste Personality profile.” Brooklyn Braised then tailors the menu to meet the individual needs of the client.
Learn five things about MunaLuchi Coterie member Brooklyn Braised:
1. Before I started Brooklyn Braised I worked in Capital Markets at a major financial firm.
2. My catering and guest service experience is rooted in 15+ years of high volume NYC restaurant experience.
3. My favorite parts of my job are writing menus and mentoring young female interns.
4. When I got married 90% of my Brooklyn based vendors were part of Munaluchi and I’m still close with many of them.
5. My favorite dish is the duck meatloaf at Buttermilk Channel (in Cobble Hill, BK).
If you wish to be considered for membership to The Coterie, please complete this form or send an email with the information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We carefully handpick our vendors not just based on the number of years in business, but the quality of your work. So new businesses are welcome to apply. Just make sure your work is top-notch!
Looking to enhance your business practices and professional abilities during a three-day conference for wedding and event professionals of the multicultural market, all set within a gorgeous tropical escape? Register today for the 2019 MunaLuchi Coterie Retreat, hosted in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas. Reserve your spot now before it fills up!