Today’s editorial shoot is filled with stunning bridal fashion and decor, and is coming just in time for our spring/summer brides.
From ballgowns to form fitting mermaid gowns, there is a wedding dress in this shoot to fit your style. Read on as planner and designer Mauva Gacita of Stems by MG describes the inspiration behind the shoot and keep scrolling to see the details.
An awe-inspiring shoot of opulence and luxe grandeur planned and designed by Mauva Gacita of Stems by MG @stemsbymg and photographed by Lars Kampmann of @lars.k.photography. The venue was The Four Seasons, Westlake Village, CA, a venue with service and accommodations at five-star luxury standards, situated near the Santa Monica mountains between Los Angeles, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, and Santa Barbara.
We designed the shoot with the inspirations found on the property in Springtime tones of white, ivory, yellow, green, champagne/cream, and gold. The Gazebo on the upper deck above the waterfall and the Hampton Ballroom Foyer were our chosen sets for a grand reception table and an elegant luxury ceremony.
The Gazebo, a beautiful six posts concrete pillared structure with a dome of vines and swirl designs was the unavoidable ceremony choice. Stems by MG created a floral garland of roses, hydrangeas, lisianthus, garden roses, tulips and freesia that caressed the front of the grand Gazebo. A table draped in Luxe Linen’s Cream Amore tablecloth and two small arrangements in gold vases, flanked by floating candles were set center. The Gazebo was draped with flowing Ivory and Champagne Chiffon Drapes from @pipedreamevents, and lighted with three gold framed Crystal Chandeliers from @eventcityla.
The Hampton Foyer, a stately, yet masculine with a hints of aged grandeur and viney swirls on the doors complimenting the Gazebo was the Reception set. The table was draped with an Antique Tuscany tablecloth and napkins accompanied by an Ivory Cloud Runner from Luxe Linens @luxe_linen. The table was set with Royal Albert Old Country Rose china, glassware-clear crystal with gold accents and flatware was gold, all from @stemsbymg.
Our favors were cut candy from Sticky USA @stickyusa, they were placed in champagne gift boxes tied with gold ribbons, a piece of candy was attached to the outside of the box onto the ribbon to give a hint of the treats within. Elegantly crafted Menu cards graced the table from Ijorere Inc. @ijorere., who also provided all other paper|stationery. Two gold candelabras from Event City LA @eventcityla were set alongside an exquisite Arrangement set high with four smaller ones set low, all of orchids, roses, garden roses, ranunculus, amaranthus, dianthus and freesia. Eight Vintage Ivory Bella Fleur Chairs from Chameleon Chairs @chameleonchaircollection, with Platinum Seat Cushions finished off the decor. This vision of luxury and grandeur was beautifully conveyed with the assistance of our talented event coordinator Kelly Mattinson @yourdayhelper, alongside StemsMG team of assistants who were dedicated visionists who helped to pull all the design elements together in all of the areas.
Gacitua Bridal @gacitualm.gacitua provided beautiful bridal gowns showcased by eight models featured with the Reception Table, Ceremony Gazebo, the grounds and grand staircase at @fswestlake. The gowns were styled elegantly by @mauvad with various designer accessories and HMU from an amazingly talented team – Cole Saad @colesaadmakeupartist, Quinn Mitchell @hairbyquinnalyesse – Mary Higuera @mary83_76 and Andrea Williamson @andrea.jw67.
- Venue: Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Planning & Design: Stems by MG
- Event Coordinator: Kelly Mattinson – @yourdayeventplanning
- Photographers: Mark Mendez Photography & Lars Kampmann
- Videography: Dmitry Voznesenskiy @love_is-wed www.loveiswedding.com
- Florals: Stems by MG
- Dinnerware, Flatware, Stemware: Stems by MG
- Stationery, Menu Card: Ijorere inc.
- Place Cards (acrylic): Fran Johnson House @franjohnsonhouse
- Favors: Sticky USA
- Chairs: Chameleon Chair
- Linens: Luxe Linen
- Rentals: Candelabras and Crystal Chandeliers – Event City LA
- Draping: Piped Dream Events
- Bridal Gowns: Gacitua Bridal
- Styling: @mauvad
- HMU: Cole Saad Make Up Artist @colesaadmakeupartist www.colesaadmakeupartist.com – Quinn Mitchell @hairbyquinnalyesse – Mary Higuera @mary83_76 – Andrea Williamson @andrea.jw67
- Asharay Johnson @asharayj |Sequin Asym gown |Gold Long Sleeve One Shoulder Tulle Ball Gown Skirting
- Ariel D King @arieldking |Lace Strapless Ball Gown
- Aubriana Zamora @aubrianazamor |Asym Ivory Gown Long Train|Low Back /High Boatneck/Gown
- Amber Pennington @amberpenningtonofficial |Halter Neck Gown/Fishtail Tulle Hemline/Strapless Ivory High Slit Gown
- Brooke Nelson @brookiejeane |Sequin Gown – (Circlular Cut-out Sides)
- (AJ) Annju’lia Smalls @annjuliasmalls |Gold (Rose|Taupe) One Shoulder Gown
- Kalena Ranoa @kalenaranoa |One Shoulder Ivory Lace Gown-(Orchid Headpiece)
- Nicole Reyna @reyna.daring |White Tie Back Gown