Getting married anytime soon? Then you need to enter Diann Valentine’s Summertime Wedding Bliss contest. The competition will be fierce, but the price is well worth it. By entering on Diann’s website or pinterest board, you’ll have a chance to win a trip to NYC for Bridal Fashion Week + a private one-on-one meeting with a luxury gown designer + a chance to attend an exclusive industry event and to top it off, a signature bridal cuff from Diann’s new Signature Cuff collection. Can’t beat it.
All you have to do is show off your dream wedding for a chance to win one of three prizes.
A trip to the New York City International Bridal Market in October 2014 to attend a bridal couture runway show with Diann Valentine, a private meeting with a couture bridal designer, an industry social event, and a custom Diann Valentine Signature Cuff.
Signature Diann Valentine wedding design consultation to include:
- 2-hour design consultation to help you find all of the resources needed to plan your dream wedding.
- Custom designed Diann Valentine Bridal Cuff
- Insider tips to creating the “looks for less” and achieve the look you want.
- List of national design resources where you can find elements in the design plan that will help you bring your vision for your wedding to life.
- 3-D rendering showing the design plan for your wedding.
- Signed copy of “Weddings Valentine Style.”
Diann Valentine Signature Bridal Cuff (10 winners)
How to Win:
Submit your entry online by filling out the contest form at contest.DiannValentine.com
Pin it to Win It
1. You must follow @DiannValentine on Pinterest.
2. Create a board titled “Diann Valentine: My Dream Wedding.”
3. Pin your dream wedding with your dream dress, cake, venue, decor, etc. Feel free to use items from any of Diann Valentine’s boards.
4. To submit entry: Post the link of your board on the contest board at pinterest.com/diannvalentine. We will then add it to our Pinterest Contest submission board.
1. Contest begins July 18 and ends August 18.
2. Winner will be announced by August 31.
3. Finalists will be chosen based on creativity and/or the number of likes.
4. Contestants must reside in the US.
5. Contestants must be getting married between Sept 2014 and March 2015