Every birthday is special, but when you reach a milestone like your 60th birthday, you have even more reason to celebrate.
Bukky was planning to commemorate her 60th birthday with a fabulous party, but due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, she chose to celebrate with her children and grandchildren at home and party later when it is safe to do so. In lieu of a party, she celebrated her 60th birthday with an intimate and stylish photo session. The shoot fused her African culture with a bit of bohemian glamour. Bukky was stunning in all four of her outfit changes!! It was the perfect way to celebrate another year of life safely, with the her loved ones. See all of the details below.
- Date: Aug 1st, 2020
- Location: Private residence in Ontario, Canada
Due to Covid-19 Bukky could not have the party she had dreamed of. She loves photography and chose instead to have a private celebration photoshoot with her children and grandchildren.
The theme was African Bohemian Fusion. The planner used of rattan, rafia, balloons and pampas grass to achieve the look.
I loved the experience of having my most precious people around me. The decor was beyond my expectations and the overall experience was intimate but memorable.Bukky
- Planner: www.celebrationevents.ca@celebrationeventsmgmt
- Décor & Rentals: http://mmmdecors.ca/@mmmdecors
- Photography: www.mckitch.com@mckitchstudios
- Celebrant Hair & Makeup: https://donushandsofbeauty.com/about@donushandsofbeauty
- Cake: https://www.fruitiliciouscakes.com/@fruitilicious_cakes
- Celebrant Outfits (Dresses): https://fashune.com/@femme_fashune
- Celebrant Trad Outfit Fabrics: @hademedayfabrics
- Celebrant Gele (headwrap): https://donushandsofbeauty.com/about@donushandsofbeauty
- Kids & Grandkids Gele (Headwrap): @gele_master
- Pastries: https://feldospastryshop.com/@feldos_
- Mocktails: https://www.estdrinks.net/@estdrinks
- Catering: @nativfoods