Whether your wedding is an intimate garden ceremony or an indoor formal affair, classic design elements can truly be a success! Delicate ivory table linens, personalized wedding chargers, and French chairs are all graceful accompaniments that can be incorporated into any ultra-modern or traditional wedding.
Within the classically, refurbished ballroom of the hotel, the hallmark muted tones, the decor, and floral arrangements quietly synchronized into a harmonious union. The bride and groom’s vêtements also echoed the timeless essence of their surroundings. From the bride’s romantic, princess-style gown with a v-neckline that gave the dress a modern and sexy silhouette to the groom’s reversible tuxedo, the vision of dual functionality was woven into every aspect of the day. This styled shoot highlights the universal appeal of a natural-toned color scheme.
Scroll down below to see how you can incorporate all of these elegant details into your upcoming ceremony.
- Photographer: Noel C. Hall Photography
- Venue: The Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection
- Planner: Blu Print 2 Events
- Make Up Artist: Dani Gibbs Beauty
- Hair Stylist: Go By Geohaghan
- Bridal Gown: Soliloquy Bridal Couture
- Tuxedo: Tuxedo By Sarno
- Cake: Lily Custom Cake
- Stationery: Fingers In Ink
- Calligraphy: Cygnus.Studio
- Videography: Profess Multi Media
- Florals and Event Rentals: Nadine De Leon Designs
- Models: Bride: Kennedy P. Williams; Groom: Evan Crump