African chic styled shoot blends tradition and modern style through beautiful earth tones, vibrant Ankara prints, and lively textures.
For couples looking to incorporate traditional elements into their wedding while still feeling modern, stylish, and effortlessly chic, this shoot is perfect for you!
Created by JW Planners and Essential Events London, their team was inspired by a “blend of earthy tones and textures combined with bright Ankara prints.” Working alongside a group of talented vendors and photographers, they strived to create a wedding experience that “truly embodies African culture”
As a whole, the photo session is a “unique and vibrant showcase” of tradition and a “celebration of love and the richness of West African culture and beyond.”
For more photos from this gorgeous African chic styled shoot, keep scrolling below!
- Photographers: Charlene Webb Photography & Lily’s lens photography
- Videographer: Chaiya Photography
- Assistant : Sandra from Crazy For Vintage Weddings
- Location of shoot: London, UK
- Date of shoot: June 11, 2021
- Theme: African Chic
Mr. & Mrs….
Traditional African attire…
Looking for more African Chic wedding inspiration?
- Concept, Coordination and Styling: JW Planners and Essential Events London
- Venue: 10-11 Carlton House Terrace
- Photographer: Charlene Webb Photography
- 2nd Photographer: Lily’s lens photography
- Videography: Chaiya Photography
- Wedding Dress: The Wedding Club
- Groom’s suit and Traditional wear: David Wej
- Accessories: Victoria Percival
- Rings: BVR London
- Florist: The Flower Boutique
- Cake: Erzulie Cakes
- Stationery: Wedding Artwork by Daria
- Hair and Make Up Artist: Brides by Aina.M
- Bride Model: Tara C Williams
- Groom Model: @dalmadaantonio
- African Prop Hire: Bantu Arts @bantuarts
- Wedding Furniture and luxury tableware: Essential Events
- Assistant : Sandra Crazy For Vintage Weddings