There is deep symbolism associated with the color blue.
Blue represents peace, freedom, loyalty, and serenity. And, we all know that wearing “something blue” on your wedding day symbolizes purity, love, and fidelity. Classic blue is the 2020 Pantone color of the year, and we predict we will see the color used in a lot of wedding color schemes in the future.
Today’s styled shoot planned by Muna Coterie member Behind the Design shows how various hues of blue can be used in a number of decor elements in your wedding from your invitations to your table settings. We love the fusion of rustic glam details enhanced by the beauty of nature in this gorgeous outdoor shoot. See all of the details below.
- Planner: Behind the Design
- Photo: @davidhdphotography
- Video: @lois_m_arts
- Models: @misstay___ ; @rickfleur
- Menswear: @hiveandcolony
- Floral: @sydneysmithdesign
- Chairs: @beyondpartyrentals
- Lounge: @dez.collective
- Stylist: @styledbyqui
- Makeup: @makeupbyclopez
- Paper goods: @boxedweddinginvitations
- Dinnerware: @peakeventservices
- Cake: @cakesbytonimarie