Bridal showers are the perfect time to connect and celebrate with your friends and bridesmaids one more time before you walk down the aisle.
We know the pandemic is inhibiting many brides-to-be from having a huge bridal shower, but a small celebration can be just as stunning and meaningful. Today’s styled shoot shows how to have a bridal shower that is intimate, yet full of stylish and thoughtful details. Planner and designer Victoria A. Roberts of VAR Events shares,
In the middle of a pandemic, it can feel impossible to have the event of your dreams. I’m here to assure you that it’s not impossible. For VAR events the possibilities open up with creativity, honesty, and taking cash that may have been spent on a long guest list to invest in intricate details to make an intimate gathering lush and coveted.
When planning we started with an inspiring mood board, which produced a color theme and set the vibe for the entire look. The inspiration for this styled shoot was drawn from a floral designer’s modern arrangement that was filled with these beautiful colors that I was immediately infatuated with. And while in the midst of the pandemic, the colors within the arrangement exude happiness and fun. Beyond the colors, I am concerned with making sure fabric choices, textures and floral decisions exude the vision in mind.Victoria A. Roberts of VAR Events shares,
See all of the beautiful details from this colorful and chic bridal shower below!
- Planning + Design + Styling: Victoria A. Roberts @victoriaaroberts of VAR Events @varevents
- Photography: Clint Blane Photography @clintblane
- Model Bride: @chrrissyw
- Model Maid of Honor: @gabbideculus
- Model Bridesmaids: @jadeashleycolin @_indys @jstkpea
- Balloons: Animated Art Balloons @animatedartballoon
- Florals: Hummingbird Floral Studio @hummingbirdfloralstudio
- Rentals: Love Good Rentals @lovegoodrentals
- Face masks: Glam Mask Life @glammask.life
- Beignets: The Vintage BR / The Vintage NOLA @thevintagebr @thevintagenola
- Champagne: Veuve Clicquot @veuveclicquot
- Makeup: Jennifer Nicole @jennifer.nicoleartistry
- Model Bride Makeup: @chrrissyw
- Model Bride jumpsuit and accessories: Seventh Rose @seventhrose
- Bride haircut: @kfive_
- Sweets and fresh fruit: Rouse’s Market @rousesmarkets