Bree and Nellie wanted a classic Las Vegas engagement session in downtown Fremont.
They took full advantage of a nearly empty Las Vegas to capture some beautiful photos under the Vegas lights. Their love shines bright in every photo. See the details below.
- Couple: Bre Mebane & Nellie Smith
- Occupations: Bre-Business Owner/Entrepreneur & Nellie-Law Enforcement
- Wedding date: 2/12/22
- Wedding location: Las Vegas, NV
- Location of Engagement shoot: Downtown- Las Vegas
How did you meet?
Game Night invite through a mutual friend.
Tell us your proposal story
Was inmate and simple during one of our getaways.
When did you know he/she was “the one”?
After our first silly argument about not seeing each other.
Describe your engagement session. Did you have a theme?
Our engagement session was intimate and had great scenery showcasing a beautiful night out in downtown Las Vegas.
What did you do on your first date?
We went to an arcade “Gameworks.”
What’s your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Travel each season of the year and collect souvenirs.
- Photographer: GunnShot Photography
- Location: Fremont Street- Las Vegas, NV, US