This contemporary tropical wedding inspiration combines lush and bold florals and foliage with geometric details, and modern touches, creating a distinctive and chic aesthetic. The tropical flowers in the decor were tied into the Bride’s look by incorporating a stunning floral stole, which elevated the look and gave it a regal flair.
I’ve been in the wedding industry for 10 + years and I’ve always noticed there’s a shortage of black weddings published or seen. And not to mention there’s wide range of amazingly talented black vendors. I felt like with the current environment we’re in it was perfect time to show diversity, to show black love and elegance.Shamika Johnson (Planner)
See the beautiful details below and get inspired!
- Planner: An Event to Remember
- Location: The Inspired Studio
- Floral Design: Fabian w/ Monarch Floral
- Photographer: Justin Douglas Photography
- Film: Hilary w/ Amity Park Media
- Rentals: Monarch Event Rentals, Bee Lavish Vintage Rental, Party at the Moontower Event Rentals
- Bakery: Haute Haute Cakes Couture Desserts
- Bridal Gown: Unbridaled
- Makeup Artist: Beautified by Chanel
- Groom’s Attire: J.C. Fashions
- Calligraphy: Ivelisse Designs
Looking for more tropical wedding inspiration? Click here!