Black and white will always be a classic color combination. When I think of black and white, I always go back to my childhood and the black and white TV. So many things in our history, such as television shows and photographs, started out as black and white images and I have very fond memories of the “old days”. I’ve done posts on black and white wedding inspiration, but today I wanted to focus on white being the primary color with pops of black. Either way, it’s very elegant and will always be classy. Enjoy!
- Bride/Gift Image Courtesy of: Style Me Pretty
- Tuxedo Image Courtesy of: Style Me Pretty
- Cup Image Courtesy of: Etsy
- Aisle Image Courtesy of: It’s A Bride’s Life
- Dessert Image Courtesy of: Hostess With The Mostest
- Chair Image Courtesy of: Christopher Guy
- Bouquet Image Courtesy of: Inspired by This
- Cake Image Courtesy of: (http://www.whisk-kid.com/2011/02/think-chocolate-cake-with-vanilla.html?m=1 )
Enjoying this post? View more wedding inspiration.