If you’re in need of inspiration for your wedding’s color scheme, look no further! The swoon-worthy color palette in this boho inspired styled shoot is sure to impress. The creative team for this styled shoot perfectly paired bright and fun pops of coral and Illuminating (Yellow) with Ultimate Gray and other pleasing neutral tones, creating a unique and fun aesthetic.
This boho-styled shoot captured at The Schoolhouse Venue -Dallas Wedding and Event Venue was colorful in aesthetics and spirit. We wanted to incorporate the colors of the year (Ultimate Gray and Illuminating) along with some underused neutral colors to create a color palette that is sure to capture attention.A’Sheka Jordan (Planner, Beyond Posh Events)
Not only did the creative team create a gorgeous and inspiring styled shoot, but everyone had an absolute blast working on set!
Go DJ Go had the room rocking while the signature drinks from Southern Pour were hitting the perfect spots, therefore Elisha and Quincy (models) naturally danced and enjoyed the essence of the moment…Outside of the beautifully landscaped lawn of The Schoolhouse, the nude-colored bounce house by Two Peas in a Pod was the first stop. C.S Preston Photography moved swiftly with his drone to capture Elisha and Quincy having a mind-blowing time. They jumped until they fell down in hysterics. They were having so much fun that the vendors couldn’t let them have it alone, everyone jumped in.A’Sheka Jordan (Planner, Beyond Posh Events)
See more beautiful details below!
- Planner: Beyond Posh Events, A’Sheka Jordan IG: @beyondposhevents
- Venue: The Schoolhouse, Chancee Proctor IG: @schoolhouseevents
- Photographer: Ada Lee Photography, Tashina Calhoun IG: @adaleephotography
- Videographer: C.S. Preston Chris Preston IG: @csprestonstoryteller
- Designer and Florist: So Chic Events, Natasha Hoquist IG: @sochiceventsllc
- Hair and Makeup: Soft Glamour Beauty, Lanisha Nazon IG: @softglamourbeauty
- Bartender: Southern Pour, Tiffany Perez IG: @southern_pour
- DJ: Go DJ Go, Gabriel Patterson IG: @godjgo
- Bridal Dress and Romper: Margo West Bridal Alterations IG: @margowestbridalwestalterations
- Dramatic Bridal Robe: Soft Glamour Beauty, Lanisha Nazon IG: @softglamourbeauty
- Balloons, Backdrops, Rentals: Warehouse Rose Events, Jennifer Murphy IG: @warehouseroseevents
- Bridal Accessories: Diana Bandoh IG: @dianabandoh
- Stationary: Brown Fox Creative IG: @brownfoxcreative
- Bounce House: Two Peas In A Pod IG: @twopeasinapoddecor
- Bride Model: Elisha Mcghee IG: @divineneese
- Groom Model: Quincy Pullman