Overlooking the Delaware River, the Seminary Hill Orchard and Cidery was the storybook setting for this romantic, countryside inspiration shoot.
Seminary Hill looks down upon the river valley with its sweeping views of vivid, lush forests. The wedding shoot with models Kayla and Amir, showcased charming details which evoked a relaxed yet chic ambiance. With fine details such as the simple and elegant artisan handcrafted wedding cake styled to evoke the natural foliage of the Hudson Valley, coupled with the delicately placed floral arrangements, the beautiful rustic surroundings set the perfect tone for a perfect day!
Take a peek into all of the delicate, bespoke details in the photo gallery below!
- Venue: Seminary Hill Orchard & Cidery
- Wedding Consultant: KR Occasions
- Florist: Ohana Event Design
- Baker: Sweet Junction
- Mobile bar: Nuzzi’s Tin Tavern
- Makeup Artist: KMR Makeup
- Photographer, Planning, Styling: Melinda Anita Photography
- Photographer: Photography by Strain
- Photographer: Elizabeth Manning
- Bride: Kaylin Moss
- Groom: Amir Kader