If you are planning a winter wedding this chic, Winter Wonderland-inspired styled shoot is sure to provide an abundance of glam inspiration!
Lead designer Melisa Brown of Lux Lifestyle Events shares this about the inspiration behind the shoot:
Our Winter Wonderland shoot took place at The Temple House, which featured diversity and highlighted gorgeous florals, 3D mapping, beautiful bridal fashions, décor, and designs. This session is unique from others because it’s an opportunity to show new elements, designs, and layouts that newly engaged brides can take advantage of during or after COVID.
To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold. This will give them ideas of how beautiful an outdoor and indoor wedding can be just as glammed and beautiful during Covid. But what made it even more unique was creating winter in South Beach Florida! In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer, The color of springtime is flowers; the color of winter is in our imagination. So we give you An Enchanted Winter Wonderland.Melisa Brown of Lux Lifestyle Events
See all of the sparkling details below.
- Planner/Designer: @lux_lifestyle_events_inc
- Photography: @imagerybyjulesphotography
- Videographer: @domnificent
- Florist: @flowersbysandra
- Cake: @luxcakery
- Dresses: @rashawnrosebridal
- Jewelry: @jewels_by_charles
- Suits: @catouwear
- Makeup: @slaybyshay_
- Hair: @aubridalhairdesigns
- Reindeer & Tree: @mdfatouchmagic_store
- Love sign: @lux_lifestyle_events_inc
- Balloon installation: @prettiparties
- Dance floor: @wrapmyfloor
- Rentals: @lprentals
- Invitations and menus: @boxedweddinginvitations
- Venue: @thetemplehouse
- 3D Mapping: @thetemplehouse @unitedprojection @templehousestudios
- Models 1: @curly_kennedy
- Model 2: @kayla.stern
- Model 3: Jennifer young
- Male Model: @gahni.pockets
- Male Model: @donovanbarrettjr
Click here for more winter wedding inspiration!