Featuring citrus and peachy tones, this styled shoot at the Liriodendron Mansion is the perfect inspiration for an airy and romantic spring wedding! Inspired by fruity desserts, the vendors created a decadent, bright, and soft color palette that paired beautifully with the venue and natural surroundings.
We were hungry for a colorful, warm, and vibrant wedding so we set out to create this dessert-inspired soiree with creamy details and colors inspired by the most delicious fruits… the details from flowers to cake brought in the peaches and citrus tones our sweet tooth was craving.Sarandon Smith (Photography)
The Liriodendron Mansion in Bel Air, Maryland ended up being the perfect location for this spring-styled shoot, giving the editorial a classical and romantic feel. The grey and cream-colored stone and greenery beautifully highlighted the details of the table-scape, decor, florals, and gorgeous pink cake.
It’s expansive, wisteria-draped porch could not have been a more appropriate setting for a gorgeous table-scape and cake table meant to inspire celebrations.Sarandon Smith (Photography)
See the beautiful details below and get inspired!
- Jewelry: Jamie Park Jewelry
- Equipment Rentals: Honeywood Rentals
- Dress Designer: Allure Bridal
- Dress Store: Annapolis Formal
- Calligrapher: Kate Slayton Lettering
- Hair Stylist: TressArt Hair
- Bakery: All in the Mix Bakeshop
- Floral Designer: Violet Floral Designs
- Invitation Designer: Simply Rosie Designs, LLC
- Makeup Artist: Good to Glow
- Cinema and Video: Abidoodle Productions
- Event Venue: The Liriodendron Mansion
- Photographer: Sarandon Smith Photography