Featuring gorgeous shades of purple, lush flowers, thoughtful details, and two stunning black dresses, this Prince-inspired styled shoot is a beautiful homage to the legendary artist. From the hand-placed gold foil details to the raspberry mocktails, cake, and menu selection, everything was thoughtfully curated to pay tribute to Prince.
My approach to bringing this vision to life was rooted in collaboration and love for the musical genius, Prince. Each vendor that was part of this shoot had a passion for or some connection to Prince’s music. This really allowed for the creativity to flow and vision to come together seamlessly.Sara Blair-Medeiros (Rainbow Weddings & Events by Sara)
Wedding and Event Planner, Sara Blair-Medeiros, and her wife were ecstatic to be the models for the styled shoot. Sara wore two dresses; a black lace dress inspired by Prince’s concert wear and a black satin gown that paired perfectly with a white motorcycle jacket which was embroidered with Prince’s lyrics.
Being a part of the shoot in this additional way, was so special for us. We celebrate 5 years of marriage in 2021… Prince challenged society’s ideas on gender and gender presentation and to be a part of honoring him in this way as an LGBTQIA+ couple, was beautiful.Sara Blair-Medeiros (Rainbow Weddings & Events by Sara)
See the beautiful details below!
If I could give advice to future couples as they plan it would be this: Do not be afraid to push the boundaries, be creative, and think outside of the box. Find vendors that are as much in love with your vibe as you are. Magic happens when people come together to bring a vision they are all passionate about to life.Sara Blair-Medeiros (Rainbow Weddings & Events by Sara)
- Coordination and Design: Sara Blair-Medeiros – Rainbow Weddings & Events
- Floral and Design: Gina Shrewsberry – Inspirations by Gina
- Bridal Gown and Design: Sandra Gonzalez – Sparkle Bridal Couture
- Venue: Danielle Evans – Create and Bloom Studio
- Lavender Inspiration and Favors: Justina Salinas – Araceli Farms
- Photography: Adrienne & Dani Wedding & Portrait Photographers
- Tabletop Rentals: Cherry Levin – Frances Lane
- Invitation Suite: Janae Bingham – Matinae Design Studio
- Bartending and Drinks: 5 Star Bartender Catering Co.
- Wedding Cake and Desserts: Dena Lumbang – Kalani Kakes
- Linens: Diana Cardenas – Napa Valley Linens
- MUA and Hair: Zoey – All Dolled Up
- Motorcycle: Judith Lowe – Twisted Roosters Riding Club