The muted, earthy, desert tones in this styled bridal shoot will have you dreaming of a wild, western oasis.
Planned and styled by Jordan von Lange Events, this shoot was inspired by the colors and hues of Joshua Tree National Park.
Jordan von Lange Events shares,
Since this venue is in Washington, D.C., Kelci Alane Photography beautifully captured the photos and brought those desert vibes from California’s National Parks all the way to our Nation’s Capital.
All of the dried florals were foraged and found locally by Stem and Thistle and accented with beautiful pops of lush fresh blooms to bring in some more traditional wedding touches. The amber glass, steer skull and rattan decor, gave the shoot a vintage feel and the floral hair piece and copper tones accentuated a modern style. The natural, organic style of hair and makeup by Glam by Jeet, raw, vegan cake by Rawfully Delish and simple, neutral invitation suite by Sincerely Addison were the cherry on top for this desert scene. We were lucky enough to feature rentals by Something Vintage Rentals, a simple, lace gown by Modern Trousseau, silk details by Jefferson Lane and bridal jewelry from Kendra Scott.
See all of the rustic details below.
- Photographer: Kelci Alane Photography
- Planner: Jordan von Lange Events
- Venue: Fostr Collaborative
- Stationery: Sincerely Addison
- Floral Designer: Stem and Thistle
- Cake: Rawfully Delish
- Dress Designer: Modern Trousseau
- Rentals: Something Vintage Rentals
- Hair and Makeup Artist: Glam by Jeet
- Jewelry: Kendra Scott
- Ribbon Details: Jefferson Lane
- Female Model: Bria Nicole Scott
- Male Model: Edwin Hernandez