Inspired by the 2020 Pantone color of the year, classic blue, this styled shoot is full of refined glamour and elegant bridal fashion.
This airy and modern Wedding Styled Shoot Experience at Chandon Arbors Event venue was inspired by the Color of the Year and the model’s personal connection to the naturalness within herself and the world around us. The venue, Chandon Arbors, was the perfect venue to host this styled shoot as it is adorned with natural woods, stone, white light, and European French doors which created the perfect look and feel.ASheka Jordan- Beyond Posh Events
There’s plenty of inspiration in this shoot for the bride who loves vintage glam with a pop of color. The gorgeous tablescape mixes gold accents, including luxurious 24 karat gold utensils, with dusty blue linens and ivory florals creating an ambiance that is sophisticated and timeless. The regal bridal style includes a flowing, removable bridal cloak that doubles as a train, a stunning crystal flower hairpiece, and natural glam makeup with a pop of brilliant blue eyeshadow. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t wear colorful eyeshadow on your wedding day!
See all of the lovely inspiration below.
Our goal was to have our model, Jordan, to have an experience with each vendor and feel connected to the venue in order to capture raw and genuine moments and emotions in the pictures and video.ASheka Jordan- Beyond Posh Events
Jordan’s free spirit combined with her natural look married perfectly with the bold blue eye makeup and couture gown that she wore. With the DJ playing her favorite R&B, she danced freely in the center of the room while enjoying her Dusty Blue Signature Drink “The Chandon”. She took pictures in the Photo Booth and let herself have a full experience.ASheka Jordan- Beyond Posh Events
For the decor, the soft color of Dusty Blue was a highlight while the ivory and gold accentuated a mixture of classic and elegance. We rented the dishes from So Chic Events for unique pieces and additions to the modernized decor that was already present with crystal goblets and flatware from Queens Table.ASheka Jordan- Beyond Posh Events
- Photographer: Ada Lee Photography-Tashina Calhoun
- Event Planner: Beyond Posh Events– ASheka Jordan,IEWP
- Venue: Chandon Arbors Event – Ashlinn Heiser
- Model: Jordan Wade
- Florist/Designer/Rentals: So Chic Events– Natasha Hoquist
- Cinematographer: Jagat Studios USA- Gurpreet Layal
- DJ/Lighting/Photobooth: Be Entertained Events– Tiffany Jensen Welch
- Bartender: DFW Bartending– Savannah Breen
- Makeup: Impeccable Faces– Ronnika Williams, Principal Makeup Artist
- Hairstylist: Pearl Joi Beauty– Jaclyn Irabor, Natual Hair Specialist
- Luxury Event Rentals: The Queens Table-Nicole Fegan
- Bridal Wear: All Things Posh– Tanio
- Baker: Sweet Memories Cakes and Catering
- Stationery Menu: Isabella Invitations
- Stationery Invitation: Designed 2 Perfection