We can all agree that turning 40 is a milestone, especially when you are a self-made fabulous melanin queen.
Steffany knew her 40th birthday had to be special. With COVID menacing all her dreams, she resolved to have a destination birthday, allowing her to have an intimate celebration away from all kinds of madness at a secluded luxury home in Playacar, one of the most exclusive areas in Playa del Carmen.
Perfectly planned by Eri Rosales of XB Weddings and Events, the afternoon opened with a caricaturist, accompanied by canapes and a welcome drink. After that, they enjoyed a 4-course dinner, followed by a fire show. To close the night guests enjoyed freshly rolled cigars.
See all of the gorgeous details from this fab birthday celebration, including Steffany’s husband’s amazing surprise gift, below.
- Event planning and design – @xanathbanuelos
- Photo and Video – @storyfilms_ov
- Venue & Catering – @mayaluxe
- Flowers – @purelovefloraldesign
- Decor details – @decoinabag
- Table top – @archivemexico
- Ballons – @partylandplaya
- Dessert table & Cake – @pastelerialamigaja
- Dancers – @revel_mar
- Cigar Roller – @cartoonistasmx
- Caricaturist – @desilvacigars
- Stationary – @verymerrydesigns