Full of grace and elegance this stylish bridal shoot from Paris, France is perfect for the bride who wants a chic destination elopement.
This styled shoot was born from the idea by Aude (Aude a deux ailes), the photographer, and Daly (Danoeli), the dress designer, to highlight a modern Afro-French bride in Paris. The result is an elegant mixture between the creative and audacious designs by Daly and the soft fine-art tones of Aude’s photographic style. It tells about a feminine, independent, and elegant bride who chose Paris as the perfect venue for her wedding day.
As a capital of art, romance, and of course fashion, Paris was the perfect place to showcase such a modern and imaginative bride. Aude and Daly chose the Louvre, the Tuileries Gardens, and Place de la Concorde, so as to create a daring mixture of historical frame and contemporary fashion.
The model, Ambre, is an amazing embodiment of today’s Afro-French women. She is both slim and tall – no less than 72,8 inch –, her gorgeous face is both sweet and strong-minded. She symbolizes the modern Afro-French woman who carries the richness of her ethnic background and fulfills her life by achieving her own projects.
Daly designed two Danoeli fully handmade wedding dresses for Ambre to wear. The first one was a two-piece dress that highlighted Ambre’s curves. The top and the skirt showed a very sculptural silhouette, bold artistic lines. The top’s most prominent feature was the embroidered flowers of the shoulders, while the dress highlighted Ambre’s hips.
The long dress was made with noble fabric material, such as French silk and plumetis, as well as French lacework.
Both dresses encompassed both tradition and modernity. They showed floral patterns and set matter and texture. They both had transparent and floral shoulder straps that echoed each other.
Completing these inventive fashion creations, Aude from Aude a deux ailes wanted to put Ambre wearing Danoeli’s dresses into a soft evening light. On the day of the styled shoot, by the end of the summer, the light was very gold and offered a perfect set to feature this beautiful bride.
- Model: Black Moon Shining (@blackmoonshining)
- Photographer: Aude a deux ailes (@aude_a_deux_ailes)
- Wedding Dresses: Danoeli (@danoeli_official)
- MUAH: Adèle Langlois @adele.langlois.mua.mariage
- Hair Jewels: Veronik Atelier (@veronik_atelier)
- Earrings and Bracelet: Atelier Sarah Aime (@atelier_sarah_aime)
- Flowers: Dandelion Paris (@dandelion.paris)
- Shoes: Shoe Stories by Elsa Coloured Shoes (@shoestories_official)
- Stationery: Lettering by GRG (@letteringbygrg)
- Original Idea of the Shoot: Finding Jupiter https://vimeo.com/user16097999 (@findingjupiter_paris)