This luxe styled shoot beautifully showcases black and minority-owned businesses, with the goal of inspiring couples to support and seek out like businesses for their wedding needs.
We hope this inspires future couples to seek out vendors who may be a minority in the industry, but prove to be a major asset to their clients…This session was an opportunity for passionate vendors to come together to showcase their talents at one of the premier venues in Central Florida. Pushing the boundaries on color schemes, table design, and more.
For this luxe styled shoot, the venue was styled in gorgeous shades of green and gold with accents of lush purple and white floral arrangements. One highlight being the custom place cards that include details that represent important figures in black history.
See the gorgeous details below!
- Event Planner: Love.Event.Design IG: @loveeventdesign
- Photography: Epiphany Image IG: @epiphanyimage
- Venue: Luxmore Grand Estates IG: @luxmoregrande
- RW Style: IG: @rwevents
- Hair & Makeup: Bronze+GLOW Beauty IG: @bronzeglowbeauty
- Rentals: Gala Rentals & Orlando Wedding And Party Rentals IG: @gala_rental
- Gowns: Ivy Bridal Shop IG: @ivybridalshop
- Flowers: No.1 Flowers IG: @no.1flowers
- Wedding Cake: Sweet Miss V’s IG: @sweetmissvs
- Place Cards & Calligraphy: Littera IG: @lit.te.ra
- Napkins: Connie Duglin Linens IG: @cdlinen