Luscious outdoor “happily ever after” styled wedding shoot is an elegant ode to spring with southern charm, romance, and dreamy pastel colors.
Captured on the historic grounds of Whitehall in Annapolis, Maryland, Chip Dizard Studios brings to life a dreamy Spring wedding story with a touch of glam.
Set against this historic backdrop, a perfect mixture of colonial architecture and breathtaking moments in nature collide in an elegant symphony of southern charm and romance.
For more details from this elegant outdoor “happily ever after” styled wedding shoot, keep scrolling below!
- Date of shoot: May 5th, 2021
- Location: Whitehall Annapolis, Maryland
- Theme: A celebration of nature’s beauty and a “Happily Ever After” theme
- Photographer: Chip Dizard
Their team was inspired by “[their] admiration for nature’s beauty and refreshing spring gardenscapes.”
In each scene, bright fresh colors like lavender and mint overflow in luscious flower arrangements. A breathtaking waterfront view also adds to the magical fantasy they hoped to create.
The décor of this elegant shoot was heavily inspired by nature.
According to Dizzard studios, “Outdoor weddings have such a magical feel; the connection you get with nature is incomparable.”
To tie in elements of nature, they incorporated “plenty of lavender and mint in the design and décor, from the unique plate settings to the beautiful lavender chairs and mint green napkin folds.”
Their floral pieces also blossomed with shades of purple and fresh greens to further compliment the natural backdrop.
The ceremony space…
The beauty of nature is truly the driving force of this shoot.
With an already stunning backdrop, their team added minimal details to enhance the space. For instance, “the ceremony space had an elegant and minimalistic golden structure with lush blooms framing the grounds.” Simple touches of gold and pops of color throughout elevate the already stunning venue.
Styling the bride & groom…
In a less traditional approach, the groom was styled in a unique “mint green suit and adorned with lavender florals.”
The bride’s dress matched his style with a “romantic heart shaped strapless neckline and drop waist silhouette.” She also carried a “cascading bouquet with abundant blooms” to further remind us of the beauty of spring!
And they lived happily ever after…
Looking for more happily ever after styled wedding inspiration?
- Planner: Adelines Events
- Coordinator: Black Orchid Events @blackorchid_events
- Photography: Chip Dizard of Chip Dizard Studios
- Assistant Photographer: Jazma Robinson
- Cinematographer: CSpot Media
- Floral Design & Décor: Beau Décors
- Stationery: Fingers In Ink
- Calligraphy: Umber Bride & Groom
- Cake: Edibles Treats by Kim C.
- Bridal Dress: House of BellaChic Bridal
- Bridal Accessories: OAK Bridal Accessories
- Groom’s Attire: Stanlion Clothing
- Makeup: Keaira Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Dynamic Beauty Creations
- Furniture Rentals: Upscale Events Production
- Linen Rental: Select Event Group
- Venue: Whitehall Annapolis