This styled shoot, executed at the at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue in Jamaica, shows how to have a gorgeous destination elopement or micro-wedding safely and with style.
Beautiful florals in fresh white hydrangeas, Phalanopsis Orchids, magenta dendrobium Orchids, red and lavender roses perfectly complement the Borghinvilla’s breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
In addition to the naturally inspiring beauty of the venue, this styled shoot is packed with inspirational details including two wedding dresses and bouquets, an impactful tablescape for a small guest count, delicious mini desserts in luxurious pre-packaged containers (COVID safe), customized Jamaican rum bottle wedding favors, a seaside serenade by guitarist and singer Moses, and a live sparkler extravaganza performance.
You have all of the inspiration you’ll need to plan the perfect destination wedding. See all of the details and a beautiful video of the shoot below.
- Destination Wedding Planner: Jennifer Borgh Events
- Wedding Venue: Borghinvilla Wedding Venue
- Décor and Florals: Borghinvilla Wedding Venue
- Photographer & Videographer: Merrick Cousley Photography
- Stationery: www.PaperTalesCustom.com | @PaperTalesCustom
- Desserts: Colin Hylton
- Mini Wedding Cakes: Joy of Foods
- Hair and Makeup: Gourmet Girl-Joni
- Sparklers and Customized rum Bottle favours: Island Favours
- Welcome Sign: Be our guest
- Tux and bridal gowns: Petals and Promises
- Seating Chart: Belle Luxe
- Mr and Mrs Coasters: Artz N Cratnz
- Guitar: Moses Beckford
- Jamaican Desserts: Reggae Carmella
- Love sign: Lit Letters
- Extra: Wood Cake stand Bartleys all in wood.