Inspired by the rich and vibrant lifestyle of Lagos, this styled shoot features a gorgeous bold color palette of pink, yellow, green, and purple, with pops of rich red.
My heart was set on using bold colours to design the yellow bus (DANFO), an idea that was inspired by the fruit and vegetable markets in Lagos, Nigeria.Cynthia Ehis (CyEhis Events)
For the wedding ceremony, the creative team chose a green and white color palette to pay homage to the Nigerian flag. The result was breathtakingly romantic.
The aisle was aligned with rose petals, floating candles, and floral arrangements with draping crystals, which created a dreamy enchanted nook for our couple to say their I DOs.Cynthia Ehis (CyEhis Events)
The bright colors were incorporated in the table design, which was adorned with vibrant high and low floral arrangements, along with gold accents that complimented the interior of the historical Gunnersbury Park Museum in London.
See the beautiful details of this eye-catching styled shoot below!
See Both Shoots in Action
- Planner / Design Concept / Creative Director: CyEhis Events
- Photographers: Affinity Q Photography & Vero J Photography
- Venue: Gunnersbury Park London
- Yellow Bus: Meji Alabi
- Floral Design / Decor / Styling: Foreps Decor
- Balloon Artist: Balloon Inspirations
- Videographer: GTruly Weddings
- African Attire: Cumo London
- Wedding Dress: Ornate Bridal
- Reception Dress & Wedding Veil: W Wedding London
- Groom Suit & Shoes: David Wej Lagos UK
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Doyin London
- Bridal Robe: Lessandra’s Beauty
- Makeup Artists: Remsco Creations & Yeye Brides
- Hair Stylists: Lessandra’s Beauty & Jupiter Styles
- Accessories / Jewellery: Saint Beth Official
- Bouquets & Buttonhole: Tubes Floral
- Cake: PrettyYummy Cakes
- Entertainment (Cellist): Jay Emme Cellist
- Officiant: Jennifer Patrice
- Rings: The London Victorian Ring Co
- Drone Pilot: Boateng Photographic
- Furniture Hire: London Event Hire
- Stationery: Cartalia
- Gift Wrapping: Eco Wraps
- Candles: Gulvia
- Model Couple: Ornella and Nonso
- Bridesmaids: Ese, Tricey, and Hannah
Click here for more inspiration!