A romantic chateau, stunning scenic views, lavishly lush florals, and editorial glamour, this shoot shows how to pull off an intimate destination wedding with class and style.
Location: Chateau Martinay- Carpentras, France
Our French wedding editorial took place at the Stunning Chateau Martinay in Carpentras France. Located in the sleepy town of Carpentras, it’s stunning architecture is a feast for the eyes. From the English boxwood gardens sprawling around the chateau to the unique black and white tile entryway, it is a perfect blend of both old and new world designs.
I wanted to showcase the back entryway with it’s beautiful circular fountain and stunning archway into the building and you will see most of the shots within this area.The back entryway door is absolutely beautiful and we instructed Flowers by Celine to create a ceremony arch on the back doorway of the building. Our beautiful colorful bouquet was created from gloriosa lilies, david austin roses, garden roses and beautiful dark leaf plum foliage. I desired to create a colorful mix of late fall textures with cherries, sweet peas, gloriosa lilies and dark plum leafs with a pop of that stunning teal to keep it fresh and unique. We added in beautiful pops of teal to pair with the lovely plum pinks and loved how it created a rich jewel toned mix of colors and textures. Our lovely furniture rental company B Lounge provided the Louise Medallion chair for our ceremony and we picked the soft sandstone color of the chairs to pair nicely with the outside of the Chateau.
For our reception table, we picked the beautiful long lane of cypress trees located in the gardens behind the house and lined our table with local dark pink berry foliage. Our tabletop designs were sent from a lovely Spanish company called Canigueral Mesas Con Esencia as well as Madame Maison in Paris.I loved how the details turned out with our Yonder Design invitation suite and our beautiful hand painted styling mats by JRD Artshop.
When considering the cake, I picked Bouchra of Sweet Creations Cake who is a true artist! Her beautiful white with a soft blue wash was inspired by the blue teal touches we added in and her handmade pink florals placed delicately on the cake were truly beautiful.
For our getaway look Savannah wore the haute couture Ziad Nakad gown from the recent runway show in Paris with handmade jewelry by Michaela Roemer. They drove away in a stunning grey car owned by the Chateau. There are only 10 cars in the world like this car and it made a stunning exit image for the couple to ride off in.
- Savannah’s look: Ziad Nakad – @ziadnakad pulled from Mephistopheles Productions
- Car from Chateau Martinay
- Tux- Jean Jaques Ceremony
- Stylist and Creative Director- Carrie Moe of @type_a_society
- Photographer- Tamara Gruner @tamaragrunerphotography
- Event coordinator- WEP in Provence @wepinprovence
- Hair and Makeup- Beauty by Maeva @beautybymaeva
- Filmaker- Alex Chevalier Films @alexchevalierfilms
- Editorial planning- Stephanie of WEP Events @wepevents
- Male Model agency- Enjoy Models @enjoymodelsagency
- Female model- agency Karins Models @karinmodels_official
- Venue- Chateau Martinay @chateaumartinay
- Furniture- Be Lounge @be_lounge
- Linen- Nuage Europe @Nuagedesigns.Europe
- Tabletop- Canigueral Mesas Con Esencia @canigueralmesasconesencia
- Madame De La Maison @madamedelamaison
- Florist Flowers by Celine @flower_by_celine
- Cake Sweet Creations Cake @sweet_creations_cakes
- Invite- Yonder Design
- Shoes- Jimmy Choo
- Art backdrops – JRD backdrop @jrd_artshop
- Locus Collection @locuscollection
- Berta Bridal – Pulled from Metal Flaque @metal_flaque
- Inabal Dror @inbaldrorofficial