Micro weddings are trending as couples are opting for intimate weddings with smaller guest counts in the face of COVID-19.
While intimate celebrations may be a necessity due to the pandemic, we predict that micro weddings will continue to be an option explored by some couples. Smaller weddings can provide a huge cost saving, and with the help of an awesome planner, they can still be stylish and impactful.
Planning a wedding during these uncertain times can be very stressful. That is why I’ve teamed up with these amazing wedding vendors to offer Micro wedding packages to have everything bundled in a concise and safe way. Still giving you all the wedding feels without the headache.Sharandy Osei- Tutu of Glam by Sharan
Below is just a preview of the magic that this vendor team can produce for your romantic, intimate wedding. Get your Pinterest profiles ready; this shoot is brimming with decor, fashion, and beauty inspiration.
- Venue: @Kimptoninphl
- Planning & Designing: @Phuliffectsevents
- Photography: @antpagephoto
- MUA: @glambysharan
- Hair & Hair accessories: @miafarahbeautique
- Florist: @snapdragonflowersphilly
- Invitation suite: @laurelcovecreative
- Officiant: @dr.sakinahsoulcare of MarriedbyRevRoxy
- Dress: @lovelybridephilly
- Shoes: @nordstromrack
- Jewelry: @lpriorijewelry
- Suit: @Henrycoutureparis
- Models: @melasiad, @theophilusijeboi
- Arch and Vases Rentals: @PEluxerentals