Featured in MunaLuchi Bridal Magazine, Issue No. 26, this modern boho garden Editorial exudes luxury, love, and lavish attire.
Set before lush backdrops, this colorful boho chic editorial shoot was inspired by a secret garden vibe with modern elements including an infinity pool, floating acrylic table, and luxurious tablescape design.
Designer and event planning company, Anyvent Event Planning, worked with Photographer, Meredith Coe , to bring this modern bohemian wedding to life. Models Ian Dillard & Mahogany Eaton portray the bride and groom. Posing amidst greenery, flowers, and elegantly modern decor, the couple are our guides through this beautiful bohemian dream scape.
More stunning photography, fashion, and design inspiration below!
- Date of shoot: June 8th, 2021
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Photographer: Meredith Coe
- Theme: Lux Boho Chic
Mr. & Mrs…
Reception space & decor…
The sweet details…
And they lived happily ever after…
Looking for more modern boho inspiration?
- Planning and Design: Anyvent Event Planning
- Photography: Meredith Coe
- Videography: Rivion Weddings (Claude Robinson)
- Venue: The Clifton
- Floral Designer: The Posey Detail
- Bakery: Commonwealth Cake Company
- Makeup: Erica Vats
- Bridal Designer: Neta Dover
- Bridal Gown Boutique: Love Couture Bridal
- Groom Fashion: Bar III
- Stationery: Green Mango Kraft
- Calligraphy: If So Inklined
- Rentals: MS Events
- Models: Ian Dillard & Mahogany Eaton