Romantic and whimsy with a touch of modern design, this styled shoot is the perfect inspiration for an intimate celebration.
Pilar Doakes of The Four Seasons Event Group shares this about the inspiration behind the shoot:
I was inspired to shoot at The Whitney because of the beautiful architecture. The skylights, grandeur, and overall opulence of the space I selected were just so perfect. We wanted to curate something vintage with a modern twist to show appreciation for the age and history of the building.Pilar Doakes of The Four Seasons Event Group
Vintage teacups and florals in shades of purple and blush complemented by gold accents create the perfect ambiance for a pre-wedding celebration with your bridesmaids. See all of the inspiration below.
There were antique teacups from my grandmother and matching dishes from a great friend and business partner, personal gifts of mine that were incorporated into the place settings. Our florist designed something beautiful and timeless with a mix of bud vases, a candelabra arrangement, and a gold pedestal vase. The soft purples and blush pinks really stood out against the ivory and gold backdrop. Let’s not forget to mention the cake was a dream! The watercolors, floral and gold trim brought the overall design together. It was truly a joy it all executed.
- Planning & Design – Pilar Doakes The Four Seasons Event Group @fourseasonsevents
- Floral – Monica Brown M. Dawn Floral Design @mdawnfloral
- Wedding Dress designer – Laurie Underwood Laury Bride @laurybride
- Spa Robes – Pilar Doakes The Four Seasons Bridal Boutique @fourseasonsbridal
- Champagne – Black Girl Magic @mcbridesisters
- Makeup – Cassandra Ward Beauty @cassandrawardbeauty
- Makeup – Glamour by Tracie @glamourbytracie
- Rentals – Yaser Hamoudi Couture Events @coutureventsmi
- Cake – Kaitlin Gallemore MI Great Lakes Cakes @migreatlakescakes