The open-air mini-reception was staged in the middle of Broad Street with the city’s historic city hall building soaring in the background. Featured in the shoot were floral arrangements with hues of pinks and purples, while a petite reception table draped in a traffic-stopping shade of blue became the focal point of the event’s decor.
The bride’s two gowns also evoked the feeling of the day to night theme with two gorgeous dresses for the more daytime formal ceremony and a sexier, trumpet style gown for the evening. With a reception photoshoot meant to capture the beautiful bride after her wedding ceremony, it indeed caught the attention of an ATV rider who became a model in his own right that day!
Scroll through the gallery below to see more of this traffic-stopping micro-wedding reception in downtown Philadelphia!
- Photographer: Bryant Sanders Photography
- Creative Director + Floral Design: Melissa May Designs
- Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses: Lillie Couturier
- Model: Dana Jones
- Invitation: Sharpe Stationary
- Wedding Band and Engagement Ring: Saks Fifth Avenue
- Makeup Artist: Staci Hardy
- Hair Stylist: Tamara Copeland
- Wedding Cake Designer: Cupcakes at Tiffany’s