Set in the historic village of Albion, New York The Lockstone with its rustic, minimalist aesthetic was the perfect setting for this French country side inspired shoot.
The modern glam vibe was elevated with romantic, Parisian estate jewelry pieces. Replacing a traditional bouquet the Bleu de France florals vividly radiated in the parisol that brought a whimsical air to the setting. The bride’s Pronovias gown with its delicate lace detailing and elbow length detachable hanging sleeves reminiscent of medieval tippets gave us the quintessential effortless glamour of French style. Gilded French macarons and French champagne completed the ultimate hommage à la France. Scroll down to see more of the photos from this enchanting springtime photoshoot.
- Photographer: Jacalyn Meyvis Photography IG @photosbyjacalyn
- Styling, planning & design: Curated Love IG curatedlove_roc
- Venue: The Lockstone IG @TheLockstone
- Specialty Rentals: Something Borrowed Rentals IG@something_borrowed_rentals_
- Florals: I Do Wedding Flowers IG @idoweddingflowers
- Makeup: Glow Up by Angilee IG @glowupbyangilee
- Hair: Upstranding Artistry IG @upstrandingartistry
- Jewelry: The Gem Lab IG @thegemlabny
- Invitations: Lanni Maszerowski IG @lannimade
- Cut Cake: Nubian Desserts IG @nubian.dessert
- Macarons: Scratch Bakeshop IG @scratchbakeshoproc
- Attire: Silk Bridal IG @silk_bridal
- Female Model: Karissa Birthwright IG @thekarissarenee