Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors of all time.
It is a color that is associated with royalty, power, and luxury. You can rock a deep eggplant for a refined, regal feel, a light lavender that evokes the essence of spring, a bright violet for a pop of vibrancy or mix various hues.
Today’s styled shoot is for brides that are passionate about purple. Photographer Tiffany Douglas of Sunshine’s Photography shares this about the shoot.
The vision behind the Purple Passion Styled Shoot was to inspire couples to consider bold, vibrant colors when planning their wedding celebration. We wanted elegance and sophistication intertwined with colors that pop!! Go bold and give your guests an experience that they remember. You cannot forget these colors because they literally jump off the page. We wanted to emphasize every part of the wedding to include: ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and the dessert finale. A wedding should create memories for the couple and their guests that last a lifetime. The Purple Passion Styled Shoot was in every sense of the word an EXPERIENCE!!Sunshine’s Photography
See all of the popping purple details below!
- Planning: Sophisticated Affairs
- Floral Design: Couture Events
- Floral Design: Blossoming Blooms Floral and Event Design
- Photographer: Sunshine’s Photography
- Cake and Treats: De La Sweet Cakery
- Videography: Creative Images Photography
- Caterer: Sugapiehoneybun
- Bride, Bridesmaid and Flower Girl Attire: As One Bridal
- Groom and Groomsman Attire: Suit Yourself Menswear and Custom Apparel
- Bartender: The JW Bartending Group
- Stationery: Small Details by Sakyra
- Venue: Rock Bottom Pond
- Bride and Groom: Ashley and Steven Bracey
- Bridesmaid and Groomsman: Shawn and Gerard Green
- Flower Girl: Brielle Douglas
- Ring Bearer: Christopher Boles