Outdoor weddings will always be popular amongst brides. Nature provides the perfect backdrop for any ceremony. The problem, however, is Mother Nature. Planning an outdoor wedding months, if not a year in advance means that you’ll need a backup rain plan, as the weather can be so unpredictable. Having a rain plan proves to be essential to the planning of your wedding and something that you should at least plan for, even if you won’t have to use it. When planning your outdoor wedding, here are a few tips you should consider that may assist you with your plans.
1) Check the Farmer’s Almanac to get an idea of what the weather may be on your chosen wedding date. If the weather is not favorable, try choosing a date based on the almanac’s prediction.
2) When looking for your outdoor wedding venue, look for one that will accommodate a beautiful indoor ceremony as well as the one you’re envisioning outdoors.
3) Look for a venue that may have an overhead structure that can protect you from the rain.
4) Rent a tent to shield you and your guests from the rain. Tents come in various sizes and with our without side panels. With a tent, you can still have the beauty of the scenery of outdoors and still decorate it very beautifully.
5) If rain is suspected and you’re still not ready to move your wedding indoors, provide your guests with umbrellas, just as you would provide a fan shaped program to cool them off in the summer heat.
When you are planning a wedding, you are able to plan for a number of things that you have control over. With that being said, there are still things that are left to chance. The rain doesn’t have to ruin your special day. After all, it’s said to be good luck for it to rain on your wedding day.
Enjoying this post? View more wedding inspiration.