Channel your inner hopeless romantic with this soft and elegant elopement inspiration!
This romantic, elopement styled shoot was beautifully styled and executed with perfectly placed peachy, pink details accompanied by soft natural colors and the stunning marble backdrop of the Lincoln Memorial. Photographer, Pedrielle Kennedy, wanted to achieve an elegant, fun, and romantic aesthetic while showcasing an important landmark of Washington D.C.
The focus with styling was to create an elegant editorial wedding elopement; making it fun with a touch of romance. I was going for a filmed, editorial look and wanted the colors to be simple, focusing on hair and bouquet to be the most colorful. I focused on an important part of D.C because my clients come from the city area and I wanted this to show exactly what I pictured my Ideal to be.Pedrielle Kennedy (Photographer)
See the all of the gorgeous, romantic elopement inspiration below!
Click here to see more romantic elopement inspiration.
- Host: Pedrielle Kennedy @ellerose.artistry
- Planners: Pedrielle Kennedy @ellerose.artistry,Fran Ejedog @stillwell979
- Photo: Pedrielle Kennedy @ellerose.artistry
- Video: Christopher Brown @cb4tography
- Florist: Bouquet with model designed by Pedrielle Kennedy @ellerose.artistry
- Flowers: Hobby Lobby @hobbylobby
- Bouquet designed by: Madeline Fife Newell @lonestarflorals
- Hair: Alvine Vaughn-Ledbetter @the_opal_essence
- MUA: Irline Cadet @makeupradiance_
- Bridal Accessories: Jennifer @blushinggoldbrides
- Wedding Gown: Avalaurennebride.com@avalaurennebride
- Menswear: @menswearhouse
- Models: Ijeoma Okere @iamijeee, Joshua @joshuaguyofficial