Whimsical and timeless, today’s garden-inspired styled shoot is perfect for couples considering a romantic outdoor wedding.
Planner Events by Evelyn shares,
The theme and style were Romantic Garden-Inspired. The settings and details were romantic, soft, yet timeless which took place in a garden. We were inspired to incorporate ivory flowers which represent richness and perfection and lavender for enchantment and love at first sight. The colors of this styled shoot represent our clients perfectly. Dr. Andrew Alexander and Tasia Williams fell in love at first sight. They are both perfectionists in what they do, and embody black excellence!
The highlight of this styled shoot was the table setting. It represented a rich, romantic elegance that exudes class.
We love all of the soft purple and lavender details. See all of the garden wedding inspiration below.
- Planner/ Designer– https://www.instagram.com/ eventsbyevelynk/
- Photographer – https://www.instagram.com/ laurachathamphotography/
- Venue – https://www.instagram.com/ shufordhouse/
- MUA – https://www.instagram.com/ beautymarksco/
- Hairstylist – https://www.instagram.com/ beautybarcharlotte/
- Dress and Veil- https://www.instagram.com/ bluebirdbridalnc/
- Florals – https://www.facebook.com/Dray-Floral-design-1878950385497269
- Baker – https://www.instagram.com/ sweetheavenlyblissdesserts/
- Rentals – https://www.instagram.com/elegantinvitesofnc/
- China/Dishes Rental – https://www.instagram.com/loveanddisheschinarentals/
- Stationery – https://www.instagram.com/kathymageedesigns/
- Videographer – https://vimeo.com/476632768/e14b4aaeda