This pretty, backyard wedding styled shoot which incorporated soft neutrals, dried florals and pillar candles gave us all a sneak peak at the new wedding trends to come.
For the engaged couple, new phrases like “Microwedding” or “Minimony ” must now seem like permanent fixtures in their vocabulary. Since the Covid-19 pandemic has caused so many couples and wedding planners to pivot into new territory, wedding day celebrations have had to be refashioned into more intimate and exclusive celebrations that cater now more than ever to the individualized taste of the couple.
Trends like elopement gowns and wedding cakes with floral detailing reminiscent of “impressionist” painters to hand-painted desserts and “charcuterie or grazing boxes” at the cocktail reception which allows your guests a bit more freedom, this wedding shoot incorporated so many trends that we will be seeing in 2021. Scroll down to see this inspirational photo gallery of new, wedding day must-haves.
- Venue: Private Residence
- Concept, Creative Direction, Planning, Production & Coordination: S J Soiree IG sjsoiree
- Concept, Creative Direction & Floral Design: Ruth Chin Events IG @RuthChinEvents
- Photography: Ania Studios IG @aniastudios
- Furniture Rentals: Chair-Man Mills IG @chairmanmills
- Grazing Boxes: Miss Piggy Catering IG @misspiggycatering
- Cake & Sweets: Sweet Sister Chic Sister IG @sweetsisterchicsister
- Stationery & Calligraphy: Cody Calligraphy IG @codycalligraphy
- Hair & Makeup: Carley Artistry IG @carleyartistry
- Bride’s Fashion: By Catalfo IG @bycatalfo
- Wedding & Engagement Rings: Liane Vaz IG @lianevazdesigns
- Female Model: Florentina Jose IG @florentinajosee3
- Male Model: Thairu Taban IG @thai.ru