This rooftop micro wedding styled shoot proves that distanced weddings can be just as beautiful and special!
Every element of the styled shoot was carefully considered and executed with the purpose of promoting safe celebrations. This new venue in Culver City features a gorgeous rooftop and a spacious reception area with open doors for the perfect indoor and outdoor experience.
This shoot was meant to put social distance on display at the brand new venue Palm Sophia Rooftop in Culver City with COVID restrictions in place.Diana Sabb (Coordination and Design)
For this styled shoot, the design team combined a classic bridal color palette (gold, white, black, and blush) and lace detailing, with eclectic floral arrangements, including native California flowers and foliage.
This palette and the floral combination (pampas grass, baby’s breath, lush white and blush roses, white anemones, and luxurious white phalaenopsis orchids) have been on constant request as it marries bridal elegance with true SoCal elements.Diana Sabb
See the beautiful details below!
- Coordination & Design: Diana Sabb Events and Design IG: @dianasevents
- Venue: Palm Sophia Rooftop IG: @palmsophiarooftop
- Photo: Simply Adri Photography IG: @simplyadriphotography
- Videography: The Cinestory IG: @the_cinestory
- Models: @theavahill / @samori.dobson
- Florals: Leta Verbena IG: @letaverbana
- Rentals: Bright Event Rentals IG: @brightevententals
- Hair & Makeup: JD Beauty IG: @justinedivannabeaauty
- Cake: Mama Soul Bakes IG: @mamasoulbakes
- Cocktails: Cali Craft Cocktails IG: @calicraftcocktails
- Dress: Angel Rivera IG: @angelriverabride
- Tux: Generation Tux IG: @genearationtux
- Calligraphy: Cross & Dot IG: @crossanddot
- Masks: 41 Winks IG: @41winks
- Covid Testing: Sesu Labs
- Bridal Kit: The Rescue Kit Company IG: @therescuekitco
- Rings: Trumpet and Horn IG: @trumpetandhorn
- Ring Boxes: The Mrs.Box IG: @the_mrs_box
- Ceramics: Simple Things LA IG: @simplythingsla