We are definitely swooning over this unique elopement photoshoot at Lakowe Lakes located in Lagos, Nigeria.
From the cool, earth toned color story to the A framed ceremony arches this elopement gave us major micro wedding vibes. The bride’s 2 gowns from Nigerian designers Tosho Woods and Zizi Cardow were perfectly coordinated with the groom’s suit from Nigerian designer Tai.Lore.
The decor with its wood against the lush greenery of the location gave it a stylish and ultra modern feel. We can’t wait for you to fall in love with this sensational editorial just like we did. Take a look at all of the gorgeous photos below.
- Photography: IG @blawzstudios
- Planner: IG @bisolatrendybee
- Decor: Events by Claud IG @eventsbyclaud
- Location: Lakowe Lakes IG @lakowe_lakes
- Makeup artist: IG @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
- Stylist: IG @kayito_n
- Hairstylist: IG @hairtingle
- Bouquet: IG @yestobliss
- First Dress: IG @Toshowoods
- Second Dress: IG @zizicardow
- Suit: IG @tai.lore
- Bride: IG @oluwa__Pelumii
- Groom: IG @thefrenchman__