Thinking of having a scaled down wedding? Don’t compromise on style.
Were you looking to have a destination or tropical-inspired wedding pre-COVID, but are now looking to celebrate intimately to keep your original wedding date? This inspiration shoot showcases how to have a great impact on your wedding design, while still having an intimate celebration.
This shoot was styled with lots of unique elements and bold colors in mind. With big green ferns and monstera leaves, and a little pop of color, it is a unique look combined with a traditional manor home. It is great Gatsby meets Caribbean floral design.”– Aura Marzouk Photography
It’s amazing how much impact you can have with thoughtful design, all in the beauty of your home or backyard. Scroll through to see all the pretty details from this scaled down wedding inspiration shoot and let us know what you think in the comments.
- Makeup Artist: A Rae Of Beauty
- Invitation Designer:Magnolia Pen and Paper
- Bakery: BlueSodaCake Bakery
- Equipment Rentals:Partymakers Greensboro
- Design and Decor: Live Edge Urban Designs
- Design and Decor: Sweet Everlasting Vintage Rentals
- Transportation: Sterling Carriage
- Hair Stylist: Salon Fix
- Jewelry: State Street Jewelers
- Apparel: Black Tie Formals
- Dress Store: Songbirds Consignment
- Floral Designer: Occasions Floral Design
- Event Planner: Jamie Mostofian Design
- Event Venue: T. Austin Finch House
- Photographer: Aura Marzouk Photography