Love is here to stay
In these times of uncertainty, wedding cancellations and postponements have become the norm. It’s disheartening to spend so many months and so much money getting ready for one of the most important days of your lives only to have it all shattered. We want to hear your story.
Community is not canceled
Although your wedding may be in limbo, hearing from other brides and grooms about their particular experiences and how they are coping can be comforting. Our community is even stronger now, and through your stories, we hope to build a network that provides hope, inspiration, and comfort.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for personal stories that pertain to your wedding planning experience in the time of COVID. Did you have to cancel? Are you postponing? What have your experiences been, both the good and the ugly.
- Be original, be yourself! Blog posts or articles should be written in your voice.
- Include links relevant to your post. Too many links that don’t relate to or enhance the article will hinder your chances of getting published.
- Prep Images: Ensure your images are 72dpi and at least 1200 pixels wide.
- Be bold. Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion on a current news story.
- Be nice. Tell your story transparently, but don’t publicly bash vendors by name. We don’t want this to be a place that fosters resentment and negative energy.
- Self Promotion: Articles that sound promotional will be rejected. The goal is to inspire. If you’re interested in submitting a sponsored post, click here.
After submitting your story, our editors will review and you’ll be contacted if your submission is approved.