Fall is upon us, and today’s styled shoot beautifully channels rustic elements of the season, such as warm colors and woodwork, and mixes them with chic, unexpected pops of blue and metallic details.
Photographer Ashley Strong Smith of Ashley Strong Photography shares this about the inspiration behind the shoot:
This wedding inspiration shoot is very special, to all our hearts as with COVID, as many industries, the wedding industry was greatly affected. I and all the other vendors involved have experienced a number of cancellations and postponements from the 2020 to the 2021 wedding season. As these passion of professions are so close to our hearts, it was so important to come together to create a styled shoot to really reconnect.
The shoot took place at The Casino, a historic venue in San Clemente. The florals ranged from South Africa’s national flower – the protea to fall-inspired leaves to pomegranates truly creating the most dynamic and cohesive florals to complement our couple. We decided to go with a colored tux to really bring home the importance of every wedding being the perfect representation of the couple at hand. Oh, and our couple, were they just incredible. They are a real couple, one with so much love, so much fun and so much sincerity which truly came to life in each and every time capsule. Our vendors truly spanned the States, further encompassing how interconnected our world really is.Ashley Strong Photography
We know many brides had to postpone their weddings to this fall due to COVID. So, if you are looking for fall-inspired decor, you are sure to find plenty of gorgeous ideas below. Enjoy!
- Venue: The Casino @thecasinosc
- Photographer: Ashley Strong Photography @ashleystrongphotography
- Wedding Coordinator: Jenifer Klink Events @KlinkEvents
- Floral: Fantasy Floral @fantasyfloraldesigns
- Rentals: Sundrop Vintage @sundrop_vintage
- Cake: Simply Sweet Cakery @simplysweetcakery
- Hair: Design Visage @designvisage
- Make-Up: Design Visage @designvisage
- Female Model: Jessica Mc Coy
- Male Model: Martin-Xavier Jenkins @m_thehat
- Bridal Dress: Bridal Showcase @bridal_showcase
- Groom Tux: Friar Tux @friartux
- Stationery: Squared Wedding Press @squaredweddingpress
- Jewelry: Salihah Moore @salihahmoore