This “Spring Flowerbomb” styled shoot boasts flowers and romance, elegance, love and fiery energy!
Because of COVID, they recognized many people are still opting for intimate dinners and small gatherings for their celebrations over large ones. Therefore, when designing this shoot they wanted to create a space that was safe but also stylish and romantic.
Set in the Hexagon Lounge in Harlem, they opted for bright colors and two different decor style options: a high and low centerpiece. Other standout details include a chandelier, an “ombré flowerbomb of red and pink florals, accented with greenery, cascading throughout the dinner table,” and an elegant spring-pink table setting design. And the true gem of the entire shoot is a stunning 3D mural! As Frederique writes: “What better place to curate our scenery than a gem of a Harlem venue that so beautifully depicts black beauty!”
Ultimately, this intimate shoot gives a lasting impression of intimate elegance and black dining excellence that’s sure to inspire your own celebration!
For more from this beautiful “Spring Flowerbomb” styled shoot, keep scrolling below!
- Theme: Intimate elegance and black dining excellence (and LOTS of flowers!).
- Shoot location: Hexagon Lounge, Harlem NY
- Date of shoot: February 20, 2021
Floral arrangement styles…
Looking for more “spring flowerbomb” styled shoot inspiration?
- Styled & Designed by: Linda Frederique L. Fred Events @lfred_events
- Photography: Light and Eye Photography @lightneye
- Venue: Hexagon Lounge @hexagonloungebar
- Florals: Z Floral Design @z_the_florist
- Chandelier Stand @jl_craftdesign
- Silver Mirror Table @heavenly_eventrental
- Pink Gold Plush Chairs @rent4parties
- Menu/Tableware: @lfred_events